1.9

taehyun pov:

there shouldn't be anything on the next page, right? i flipped to the next page...

'kang taehyun i hate you'

'go back to your alien world, earth doesn't welcome you'

'please stop treating me like that'

'why did you have to do this, taehyun'

and a drawing, probably meant to be a portrait of me, with many red crosses on top.

seeing this, i kinda felt guilty. was i being too harsh on her, spreading all these rumors about her? but then again, she almost caused me to become deaf, how can i just let this slide just like that??? maybe i shouldn't take it so hard on her though... i mean... it was probably done on accident. and it was just a bluetooth earpiece... at that moment, i heard people around me whispering.

"she's coming she's coming."

"oh my god it's the moment!"

one student walked towards the door and closed it, thereafter, getting a chair to stand taller and putting a bucket of water on top.

"quick quick come back here, she's coming anytime."

who's coming? at that moment, the door opening, revealing a y/n who was staring blankly at the class. shit- i quickly put her diary down as i ran over to her, pushing her into my embrace as i felt the water fall onto the back of my head. i slowly loosened my grip as she looked up. as soon as she made eye contact with me, she quickly pushed me away and ran off.

"yah choi y/n! aren't you gonna thank me or something? i protected you from the water," i said, running after her.

"thank who, you?" she asked, turning around.

"yeahh me," i replied.

"you caused all this, i should be even asking you for an apology already, let alone thank you," she said, "i would thank you if you would kindly back out of my life instead, that helps more."

with that, she just left. just like that. am i that... idiotic? that hated? that disliked? was i really being such a jerk? such an... asshole? i slowly made my way back to the classroom and went to my seat. i didn't give a shit whether my clothes were wet, neither did i bother that i would wet all my nearby belongings. but why am i caring so much about choi y/n? she's not even my anyone, why did i even bother reading her diary? why did i even bother shielding her from the water? ugh, just because of her existence, i don't even feel like i am me, i don't even feel like myself anymore... \

y/n pov:

i made my way to the toilet. before i even made it into the toilet, two students, looking like they were from the senior grade, came towards me.

"heyy aren't you that girl? what's the name... y/n?" one said.

"y... yeah i'm y/n, what do you want to do with me..." i asked.

"nothing much, just want some time together, you know what i mean? you were willing to spend the night with taehyun, i'm sure i don't lose to taehyun do i? do i qualify to get to spend the night with you?" the other asked, coming closer and closer each time he mentioned spending the night together.

"n... no... get away from me," i said, trying to push them away.

"baby girl, you're no match for us, i recommend you just allow us to do what we want, and we'll let you off," the first one said as he winked.