1.14

taehyun pov:

"pass the jacket to your brother, tell him i said thanks," y/n said as soon as i sat at my seat.

"oh okay," i said as he took the jacket from the table and put it under my table. i didn't even deserve a good morning did i?

"about yesterday..." i attempted starting off.

"i don't want to talk about that. also, i hope we can keep more of a distance in future. i don't want people saying i'm purposely sucking up to you and trying to gain popularity through all this shit. thanks," she said.

at that moment, a notification from the class group chat came in.

class of 1b (without teachers)

jongseong: heyy guys look at the new group chat photo, how does it look?

jae-na: omg it looks so damn good no one better change the picture

jongseong: right i thought so too, it fits so well. i'm sure @y/n would like it a lot too

sooyoung: @jongseong did you make this picture yourself? you're such a genius!

jongseong: heh thanks

i clicked onto the group photo and looked at it. it was a picture of me with a lot of leeches with y/n's face photoshopped on all of them. in thick bold letters on top wrote 'sucking up to taehyun in school ❤❤❤' not long after, snickers were heard from all around the class.

"are you contented now? is this turning out like how you planned?" y/n asked me, with tears probably at the brink of coming out.

"y/n i- i can explain..." i said.

"save that explanation, what are you gonna say. 'i didn't mean any of these and i'm really sorry?' what bullshit," she said. with that, she switched off her phone and slammed it on the table, resting her head on the table. i'm sorry y/n... wait why am i feeling sorry towards her. wake up kang taehyun. you wanted revenge against her, why are you acting this way now? you couldn't possibly have... fallen for y/n right?

the day passed somewhat slowly, and i was literally gonna die from boredom. one lesson felt like an eternity, let alone the seven lessons i had today. and adding on y/n who had been ignoring me the whole day, it wasn't helping. great, imagine another three more years living such an ew life. i can't even stand three days, and i'm gonna have to survive three years. should i attempt talking to y/n? or should i not. see kang taehyun? see what trouble you've got yourself into. you're amazing...