2.12

y/n pov: 

"and so what are you going to do? so what if i did? or, what if i didn't?" taehyun asked. 

"just tell me," i said.

"yeah i did, now what?" he said, obviously sounding annoyed. somehow my hands worked before my brain, before i knew it, my hands were wrapped around him waist from behind.

"w... what are you doing..." taehyun said.

"i..." what am i gonna say-

"i... um..."

"if you have nothing to say then at least let me go so i can go home. don't drag me along with you just because you don't wanna go home," he said.

"s... sorry..." i said, "i... i was being very... ew... i believed you still never changed, but in fact you changed ever since the coming of our exams... you told me that there wasn't any punishment, why did you lie to me then?"

"why would i tell you, you would think that i was making it a reason for you to feel 'indebted' to me," taehyun said. i could feel his voice was a little shaky, was he crying?

"i'm sorry taehyun... you've been changing and turning for the better, yet i've been thinking you're still the same, if not, worse... i... i really want to... give us a chance... i... i hope you can try to make it worth loving you, because i have loved you, ever since the first time we met, unknowingly..." i spoke.

"y/n i... this is really too sudden i- i don't know what to say... i love you too and i'd love to make you my girl but... how do i do it..." he asked, turning around slowly. yeah, he was crying, i thought as i saw his partially wet face.

"aigoo don't cry," i said, tipping my toes and using my fingers to wipe his tears, "i'm sorry okay? why not... we do a short 'internship'? three months, if we don't get along well then we break off, if not, we continue."

"sure," he replied quickly.

a.n uhdfhiweiufe now is part three of the book ndnusfhuowhef i didn't expect this book to be so long- part three is just their 'internship' :D