1.6

y/n pov:

i heard footsteps nearing and before i knew it, taehyun's lips met mine. i widened my eyes in shock as i felt my heartbeat going faster and faster.

"did i bump into something?" one voice said.

"nah i guess it's just a wall," the other said.

wait... where did i hear this voice before-

"oh well, got the torch, let's go," the first voice said.

they went out and locked the doors, thereafter locking the windows. taehyun quickly backed off and stood up.

"um... let's go..." he said.

"okay," i replied.

we both stood up and walked to the door as taehyun opened it. he twisted the handle but... the door didn't open?-

"um... i think we're stuck in here..." he said.

"HUH?? SO- WE HAVE TO STAY HERE TONIGHT??" i asked.

"um- yeah i guess-" he said.

oh my god... a night with taehyun in the classroom... this would usually work out in those dramas for lovebirds but me and taehyun???? how awkward would that be- especially with what happened- screw it, there's nothing else i could do...

"um... what do we do now then..." i asked.

"homework i guess... it isn't even that late, unless you wanna sleep this early?" he said.

sleep-

"um nahhh, let's just stick with homework then," i said.

"okay, let's get started then," he said.

"we're doing it... together?" i asked.

"yeahh duh, unless you wanna do individual work???" he said.

"okayyy let's do it then," i said.

we both took out our papers and started on work, and not long after we both got tired and fell asleep...

taehyun pov:

"why aren't you jumping?" i asked

"um it's kinda high- what if i fall..." she said.

"gosh, you're daring enough to break into class but not jump," i said as i jumped down into the classroom.

"come, i'll catch you, just jump," i said, spreading my hands apart.

"you better not run away or something when i jump okay?" she asked.

"talk some more and i will," i said.

"okayy fine i'll-"

her words got cut off as she came falling from the window ledge. i wrapped my arms around her as her weight pushed me to the ground. i closed my eyes as the back of my head hit against the ground. as i opened my eyes, i saw y/n hovering above me eyes closed. she slowly opened her eyes as we made eye contact. she's- kinda heavy- is she not gonna get off?-

*cough cough* i cleared my throat.

"um- sorry... my leg slipped," she said as she quickly went to my seat to rummage for her file.

"um it's okay..." i replied, "are you done though, by right the meeting's gonna end soon..."

"oh okayy a while more..." she said.

she pulled out her file as everything fell out. oh my god-

she quickly squished everything under the table as i told her, "quick i can hear some voices from afar..."

"hm? why is the windows in this classroom open?" i heard an unfamiliar voice say.

"shit-" i said as i pulled her arm and pressed her against the wall.

"hey-"

"shut. they're right there, do you want to get caught?" i whispered softly.

suddenly, a torch came flying in as one voice said, "oh shi- i dropped the torch."

"let's go get it then," the other said.

the door creaked open as footsteps came closer. suddenly, one of the guards bumped into me as i lost balance, causing our lips to meet. ugh i can't even adjust positions, those damn guards haven't left...

"did i bump into something?" one of the guards asked.

yeahhh you bumped into me-

"nah i guess it's just a wall," the other said.

"oh well, got the torch, let's go," the first voice said.

they went out and locked the doors, thereafter locking the windows. after they left, i quickly backed off and stood up.

"um... let's go..." i said.

"okay," y/n replied.

we both stood up and walked to the door as i twisted the handle. eh why isn't the door opening? omg please this can't be happening-

"um... i think we're stuck in here..." i said.

"HUH?? SO- WE HAVE TO STAY HERE TONIGHT??" she asked.

"um- yeah i guess-" i replied. i don't want it either but... there's no choice... sigh...

a.n today's update~ i'll try to update more often/regularly now :)) stream thrill ride~ (the boyz phase starting ? mayb~)