1.5

a.n play the song as you read if you want~

y/n pov:

i reached the empty classroom and checked if the door was open. no luck apparently...

"are you gonna break windows?" taehyun asked.

"guess," i replied.

i examined the window locks, the locks were outside somehow. does that mean... picking the lock would work- this school's locks are kinda... shit- i looked through my pockets and everything, cuss it i don't have a pin. why do i not even have one...

"um... taehyun," i called.

"yeah?" he replied.

"do you have a pin? for lock picking," i said.

"um..." he said, looking through his pockets and everything.

"um- oh wait i have one here," he said.

he took off the safety pin which was holding the collar of the uniform as passed it to me. (only one button dropped out don't think too far-) before i knew it, i was just staring at him, mouth agape. not him, um more like his chest- the way his collarbones were poking out...

"hello~ wake up buddy," he said.

"oh oh sorry- thanks," i said, taking the safety pin from him. choi y/n you did not just simp for someone you just met- i started picking the lock and soon enough it came off. i slowly climbed up as taehyun followed behind.

"why aren't you jumping?" he asked.

"um it's kinda high- what if i fall..." i said.

"gosh, you're daring enough to break into class but not jump," he said, jumping down into the classroom.

"come, i'll catch you, just jump (a.n just jump it will be alright, alright, alright HAHA SORRY)," he said, spreading his hands apart.

"you better not run away or something when i jump okay?" i said.

"talk some more and i will," he said.

"okayy fine i'll-"

my shoe slipped as i fell from the window ledge. i closed my eyes as i fell, get ready to meet the ground y/n... eh- the ground is- soft?- i slowly opened my eyes as my eyes met taehyun's as time seemed to stop. the classroom was dark, but i could still feel his gaze on me. he cleared his throat as i quickly got off him.

"um- sorry... my leg slipped," i said as i quickly went to my seat to rummage for my file.

"um it's okay..." he replied, "are you done though, by right the meeting's gonna end soon..."

"oh okayy a while more..." i said. ughh where's that damn file??? finally, i caught sight of the file as i quickly pulled it out. guess what, everything else under my table fell out. wow. exciting.

i quickly squished everything under the table as taehyun said, "quick i can hear some voices from afar..."

"hm? why is the windows in this classroom open?" i heard an unfamiliar voice say.

"shit-" i heard taehyun say as he pulled my arm and pressed me against the wall.

"hey-"

"shut. they're right there, do you want to get caught?" he whispered softly as i decided to just stay quiet.

suddenly, a torch came flying in as one voice said, "oh shi- i dropped the torch."

"let's go get it then," the other said.

i heard the sound of the door opening as a bit of light seeped into the classroom. i heard the sound of footsteps nearing... oh no...

a.n okay i end it here AHHH SO CRINGE ILL CONTINUE CRINGING NEXT CHAPTER BYES