1.24

y/n pov:

i was shocked by his sudden movement but just decided to hug back.

"uh... me too?" i replied. was i gonna miss him?

"y/n i... i love you. wait uh, nevermind..." he said. he said the 'i love you' part extremely softly but, loud enough for me to hear.

"what did you say?" i asked, wanting to make sure it wasn't my hallucination.

"i- never mind... pretend you didn't hear anything... hope to see you again then, if we share the same fate, let's meet in uni, shall we? but you can continue keeping your distance from me... if you want..." he said, letting go of me.

"sure... hope to see you..." i replied. did he... mean what he said? he... loves me? whatever y/n, you're probably never gonna see him again, don't think too much about what he said...

taehyun pov:

 "y/n i..." i couldn't bring myself to say those words. 

"i love you," i suddenly blurted out. oh my god- she's probably shocked right now-

"wait uh, nevermind..." i said.

"what did you say?" she asked. 

"i- never mind... pretend you didn't hear anything... hope to see you again then, if we share the same fate, let's meet in uni, shall we? but you can continue keeping your distance from me... if you want..." i asked as i slowly loosened my grip on her. she didn't hear what i said, right?

"sure... hope to see you..." she said. with that, she took her leave. 

four years... i had four years, but i wasted them all. first year, wasted on silly revenge. and the other three just  waiting for y/n... i'm so dumb... i guess, i'll probably start letting go... if we don't go to the same university, that is. if we do... it's god's call, i'll take it as a meaning to continue courting her i guess... 

a.n okay so uhhh book one ended- book two will continue in this same book also tho (i'll just continue uploading subsequent chapters here cuz i'm too lazy to make a whole new book. hope y'all liked the story so far and see y'all in the next chapter :D or should i say, the whole new start ;))