Chapter 3

{[System]} - Announcement or actions done by the system

{Voice Of The World} - Announcement or actions from the Voice of The World as narration

{Voice Of The World} - Voice of The World in the story

"Hello!" - Someone talking

'Welcome to my Mind!' - Someone thinking

[Name] - name of a skill

{(Announcement)} - Skill talking

(In Bold Text) - Me talking

「Hi!」- Thought Communication

|¦---------------------------------------------------¦|

{[System Acitvating...Success! Continuing The Story]}

{Switching Perspective from Author to Rimuru... Success}

-Rimuru's P.O.V.-

We arrived back at the village. They greeted us and we greeted them back, Yoriichi only nods though. Now that I think about, Yoriichi doesn't talk that much, he only joins the conversation if needed. He doesn't show his emotions that kuch as well... Is it because of the see-through world?

Anyway we came back from Dwargon and we then got to work. The dwarves then started to create the things that they needed. The hobogoblins and goblinas were watching and learning the things that the dwarves teach them. They learned quickly and the village started to look like one.

While I was led to a large tent, as Rigurd said that there are guests. I was confused,

'We have guests?'

As we entered I was greeted with goblins, most likely the other elder goblins and their escorts.

They begged me to accept them and take them as my subordinates. I listen to their story explaining the cooperation of every goblin village and that when they received a message that the village Rigurd used to stay at was gone, they immediately forgot the village. They didn't know that we moved from the old area, thus geeting the misunderstanding that the village was decimated by some strong race. They explained the rest (I don't have my memory and patience right now). I accepted them, in the next few days was me naming the 500 goblins that came for my protection.

...

...

...

Few days had passed and there are already houses. The hunter and the patrol team got their weapons and I asked Yoriichi to trained them, he agreed. Now both teams are stronger, they now know how to wield and use a sword. I was roaming around the village, until I got a message saying that they found some creatures running through the forest. I asked them if the creatures were monsters, and they said they were humans.

I told this to Yoriichi, and he told me that we should check them out, to which I agreed. As we were nearing them, we saw that they are being chased by big ants, like they are Huge!!

We saw a woman from the group stopped in her tracks, she faced the ants with her sword ready to attack. As she attacked flames appeared on her sword. I immediately looked at Yoriichi to see his reaction. But what met me was just a calm face.

'*Sigh* I guess he already know that it's not a breathing style'

I then looked back at the scene, to see that the woman took care of the ants and that their bodies were on the floor. As she starts to walk back, an ant stand up and was about to hit her, until I heard Yoriichi saying,