Chapter 5

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the next chapter! I hope you will enjoy this chapter as usual! See you at the bottom of the chapter!

{[System]} - Announcement or actions done by the system

{Voice Of The World In Bold Text} - Announcement or actions from the Voice of The World as narration

{Voice Of The World} - Voice of The World in the story

"Hello!" - Someone talking

'Welcome to my Mind!' - Someone thinking

[Name] - name of a skill

{(Announcement)} - Skill talking

(In Bold Text) - Me talking

「Hi!」-Thought Communication

|¦---------------------------------------------------¦|

{[System Acitvating...Success! Continuing The Story]}

{Changing Perspective From Author to Yoriichi... Success!}

-Yoriichi's P.O.V.-

As I fell asleep I heard a voice saying, 'One day you will be under my control, Yoriichi Tsugikuni'. I wondered who that was and why does he want to control me? Not that I'll let him.

...

I woke up three days later, as I stood up and start to walk out of the house but was stopped by my brother Michikatsu.

"Brother! You woke up! What happened that night?"

"I. don't. know, all I remember was memories flooding through my mind, and someone saying something about wanting to control me"

"So you heard it too?"

"Ye-, wait. Did you also heard it?"

"Well yeah, do you know who it is?"

"No"

...

The room was silent, no one said anything and no one moved. I tried to go out but was stopped again by Michikatsu saying that I need to take a rest. I know that Michikatsu is stubborn when I'm sick or somewhat injured, so I gave in.

Moments later I was visited by Rimuru who woke up after naming the ogres evolving them into Kijins. They were more powerful than before and were looking more like humans if you just remove the horns and the marks. They greeted me as I greeted them, we were talking to each other and the ogres also joined in the conversation.

Their names were Benimaru, Shuna, Shion, Hakurou, Souei, and Kurobe. Shion was Rimuru's secretary, sorry self-proclaimed secretary, Hakurou as a trainer for the goblins that fight. Benimaru was like a commander of some sorts, Shuna silk-weaver, Souei information gatherer and a spy, Kurobe a blacksmith.

"Hey Yoriichi, what happened that time?" Rimuru asked

"Well all I could remember was memories of someone standing on a pile of bodies, and someone saying that one day they will control me."

Rimuru then was in deep thought.

"*Sigh* Guess we'll have to check your condition from time to time"