Chapter 10

Hello! Welcome to the 10th chapter of the story. This is the start of the awakening of a new demon lord.

Sorry for not posting a chapter for like 3 days? Not that its long, well compared to others I think, to me it's a long time I don't know why. The reason of me not posting a chapter is problems with wifi that's all.

Anyways, I will see you at the end of the chapter. Also 3 days left until school is back in my area. I also want to say sorry in advance if you spot some typo errors.

{[System]} - Announcement or actions done by the system

{Voice Of The World} - Voice of The World basically

"Hello!" - Someone talking

'Welcome to my Mind!' - Someone thinking

[Name] - name of a skill

[(Announcement)] - [Great Sage] talking

(Me: Hello!!) - Me talking

「Hi!」-Thought Communication

|¦-----------------------------------------¦|

{[System Acitvating...Success! Continuing The Story]}

Few days has passed since we defeated Charybdis. Also did I forgot to mention that Gazel let Vesta work for us? I didn't? Well now you know. We also met Fuze, he is a guild master in Blumund's guild. With Fuze, we also met Youm with his group, apparently they were sent here to scout the orc lord's movement... what?

Anyways they were there when we fought Charybdis. They made a mental note to not mess with Tempest, or now known as Jura Tempest Federation. We are now a nation! We were recognized as one by none other than Gazel.

Milim left days after the defeat of Charybdis. She said her goodbyes, but she felt more sad that she's gonna leave Yoriichi or her 'aniki' behind.

Days later after Milim's leave, we had negotiations with Eurazania and it was successful. I also payed a visit to Gazel to update him on our status and achievements.

More days passed, as I met Shizu's ghost or spirit? in a dream and she reminded me about her regret, so I made my preparations to go to Ingrassia. I also told this to everyone, knowing they'll be worried if I left without notice. So right now I'm on my way to Ingrassia with Kaval, Elen, and Gido.

{[Changing Perspective: Rimuru > Yoriichi]}

Rimuru left Tempest to ease Shizu's regret, which means days or weeks later will be the invasion. I'll need to prepare myself until the time has come.

After Rimuru left I trained in the forest for a while. I attracted some worries at my sudden training, especially Michikatsu.

"Brother, why are you training hard?" Michikatsu asked

"I need to prepare, I have a bad feeling later on" I answered

"*sigh* Knowing you won't stop, how about I join you with the reest of the goblin riders? We can train them while you can train as well with Hakurou"

"Fine" I agreed as we went to Hakurou training the goblin riders

"Hm? What can I help you, Yoriichi? Michikatsu?" Hakurou said, we had a agreement to call each other by names only