Chapter 15

Hello! Welcome to the 15th chapter! Anyways, sorry for the lack of updates that much. I hope you'll enjoy the chapter!

{[System]} - Announcement or actions done by the system

{Voice Of The World} - Voice of The World basically

"Hello!" - Someone talking

'Welcome to my Mind!' - Someone thinking

[Name] - name of a skill

[(Announcement)] - [Great Sage] talking

(Me: Hello!!) - Me talking

「Hi!」-Thought Communication

|¦-----------------------------------------¦|

{[System Acitvating...Success! Continuing The Story]}

Here we are, at Clayman's domain. Right now it is in a state of war...

Well, it was a one-sided one. The beastketeers and Tempest's forces were deployed to conquer Clayman's domain.

As this will lessen his power. The Puppet State of Jistav(?), mostly consists of puppets and controlled majins. Basically, they are all puppets, under the control of Clayman.

We see fighting, everywhere. As craters were visible from the sky. Trees fell from the battles that happened in the forest. Pits that were made to ambush the enemy. Countless bodies were scattered across the land.

Clayman's army was diminishing. Soldiers died every moment, as you can see the bloodshed that occurred. Clashes of swords can be heard throughout the night as well as battle cries.

Tempest's army still stood as none of them died during the battle, only injured. Some have severe injuries, as the others were unscathed or were lightly injured.

Well, how about we turn back time to where the war started.

Right now, we see 4 people on top of a cliff. They are Benimaru, Albis, Suphia, and Phobio. They are talking about something.

That something is about entrusting their lives to Benimaru in this battle. This means Benimaru will be the strategizer and the leader of the forces here in Puppet State Jistav.

From where they were standing, there is a passage in the middle of two cliffs. In that passageway, we see a lot of soldiers marching through.

Once the soldiers reached a certain point of the ravine, Benimaru and the three beastketeers stopped talking as Benimaru gave Geld the order to ambush the enemy.

「Geld, Do It Now!!」Benimaru said through [Thought Communication]

「Understood!」Geld answered

"Everyone, Now!" Geld ordered the other orcs that were hiding behind the bushes

They showed themselves, as they stomped on the ground creating a mini-quake that activated the trap.

The ground collapsed as it showed sharp spikes at the bottom. Many were caught in the pit as many died. Some managed to survive by using their wings that were in their arms.