𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑺𝒂𝒚 𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆...

"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞?" -𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐭

I'm sorry... but this is the last message...

╔═══════════════╗
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕨
𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕
╚═══════════════╝

I know... this is sad and all... but it is the truth...

I'm very sorry to those who were actually loving the story... I'm truly sorry...

I didn't even updated or published another chapter in this book... I'm such a bad author... hahaha...

To those who were expecting a chapter, I'm sorry...

Feel free to throw insults or anything...
I will read every single one of them...
It won't hurt me... don't worry...
Being insulted or embarrassed for most of your life has its perks...

Hahaha...
Also... someone asked me if they could adopt the story... I agreed...
I would announce their work here if they have released it...

And once it has.... feel free to read it and please don't bad mouth, insult, or do something wrong to the person who adopted the story...

If anything it should be me.. as I discontinued the story... they asked me and I agreed so please... be polite or kind to the person... help them if they need it...

Until next time... when I made another fanfic or... a story of my own... an original story... made by me...

"𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭...𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬... 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞"

Truly though... I wish that all of you will have a great life...

Also... I'm not much of a wiseman or a therapist or something...

But to those that are having tough times right now... always know that you are not alone in this world... there are other people that went the same thing as you...

Be confident... move forward... don't dwell too much on the past... instead, be happy that it happened or simply... accept it and learn from it... even if it's bad...

I will love you guys even though you will hate me... if you do so, that is...hahaha

Have a great day and I wish that all of us... will have a lot of happy moments in our life... that's all for now... see you in the next book... goodbye...