Job

You knocked on the door.

"Come in" you opened the door and there was your friend. She looked up at you and smiled. You smiled back.

"Y/n" she came towards you and gave you a warm hug.

"Come sit" you took a seat infront of her.

"What would you like to have? Coffee, Tea, juice or anything you like?" She asked you while taking off the glasses.

"Nothing Jaco I'm fine. I just had my breakfast"

"Atleast a glass of water"

"Hmm ok" you shrugged. She pressed a button followed by a beep.

"A glass of water please. Hmm so what do you wanna talk about?" She asked.

"Um... actually I wanted a job so I thought you could help me"

"Hmm ok so like what about Taehyung. Isn't he helping you?" She asked. You sighed before telling her everything. She got really sad. You took the glass of water and drank half of it.

"I know just want to focus on myself. I want to do something for myself and for my family. So can you help me? Please Jaco"

"Of course I will help you Y/n. Your my best friend. So like um do you have any degrees with you right now?"

"Oh yeah wait" you took out a file and gave her. She looked through it.

"Y/n, would you like to work in my company only?" She asked.

"I know your drawings and all your art work. So I won't mind keeping you in my coming. And I'm actually looking for a good designer. The salary is 1 lakh per month. So what do you think?" Your eyes got give. It's a big opportunity for you. A nice amount of salary. If you accept then you even have a job. And it's your most favourite thing. It's your hobby. Yes.

"I would love to" you said with a big smile.

"Ok then just fill this form" she gave you.

"You can join from Monday. 8am to 6pm. Monday to Friday. Weekends are always off"

"Why not today?"

"I'll set the best office room for you. And you can get your things and all ready by the time."

"Hmm...ok then I'll leave now. Thankyou so much Jaco" you got up and hugged her.

"Oh it's nothing and be happy ok"

"Ok" you smiled and her and left. You are really happy today. You took a taxi and went back home.

As you entered, you called your mom in a very happy and cheerful voice.

"Mom!!"

"Yea!!"

"Where are you?!!"

"Coming!!"

"Come fast!!"

"Yea yea yea what happened?"

"Mom I have hot a job" you jumped. She smiled surprisingly.

"Really where?"

"In Jaco's company. She helped me mom"

"Oh that girl. Ok ok"

"Yes mom. I've got a designer job. And I'll be joining from Monday. 8 to 6. And you know the salary is also very good. It's 1 lakh per month" you told her.

"Wow that's very good. I'm so happy"

"Yes mom and now let's go for shopping. I have to get many things for Monday and you need to help. So go get ready quickly" you lightly pushed her. After few minutes she came back.