Marriage

Finally today is the day, when I'm getting married but my heart....it's beating too much. I'm too afraid to go in there.

"Y/n it's ok come out of the car now" dad said but still. My palms are getting sweaty. Dad took my hand and made me got out of the car.

"You believe Jeon right?" Dad asked. I closed my eyes and nodded.

"Let's go dad" I said. He smiled and walked forward. The door opened and I took a deep breathe. Walking forward there was a smile on my face. I know, I believe him. He will never do what Taehyung did. Dad gave my hand Jungkook's.

"Let's start" the priest said. I looked up at him. Looking all handsome he gave me his bunny smile. I found that very cute and smiled back at him. Then my gaze when behind him. There was standing Mr. Park, Mr. Kim, Mr. Min and two others also. Mr. Park smiled looking at me and his eyes disappeared. I lightly chuckled. His friends are really good looking.

"Park Y/n, would you take Jeon Jungkook as your husband and promise to be loyal and to love and take care of him till your last breathe"

"I do"

"Jeon Jungkook, would you take Park Y/n as your wufe and promise to be loyal and to love and take care of her till your last breathe"

".........."

"Mr. Jeon" the priest called him. He just looked at me while smiling and making me blush.

"Jungkook" Mr. Kim shooked him. He came to his senses.

"Ye-yes" he said cutely. "I do"

Everyone enjoyed it. The priest smiled too.

"Miss Park Y/n, now you are officially Mrs. Jeon Y/n. Now, you may kiss" at the last thing my breathe hitched. The priest turned, Jungkook came forward held my cheeks with both his hands to cover and kissed me. His soft lips. Ahhh I'm in love with him.

Jungkook's POV

I was nervous too at this point but I did practiced and it went well. Her soft pumpy lips, I wanted to continue the kiss but it's not the right place. I broke the kiss and looked at her. She got all flustered. I held her by her waist and looked forward. Everyone cheered.

Minutes later

Everyone was enjoying and having lunch and dancing.

"You want wine?" I asked her.

"Um...ok" then we had wine.

"Beautiful ladies and girls and handsome boys and mens please have attention" it's Jimin hyung standing on the middle of the stage.

"I have some things to say. First of all congratulations to Y/n and our little boy Jungkook for their marriage. I wish you both a very happy and loved marriage life. Keep each other happy and please make us uncles soon" everyone laughed and cheered. Hyung was all shy and flustered.

"Second of all, I know thar one of our brother is not there. Because of some very urgent work but don't worry. He said that soon he'll come to meet you both" I nodded.

"Third thing, Y/n come on and throw your bouquet up in the air. The singles are waiting" he said whining. I looked at her and she was laughing so hard at his words. Jimin hyung never fails to make people smile. Then everyone got aside leaving her in the middle.

"Do you want need help?" I asked and she nodded. I went upto her and held the bouquet tightly.

"3,2,1...THROW!!!" We threw it up so high. It was coming in the direction of hyungs. But as soon as they saw they all ran away. We all laughed. And and girl came and catches it. Everyone cheered. She got all shy. He a boy tapped her girl, bend down and proposed her. She started crying and it's like fantasy.

"Ok last but not the least" Jimin hyung came again. "Jungkook and Y/n, a romantic dance please" they all cheered for us and cleared the stage. I took her hand and went to stage.

We then danced and sometime and everyone was enjoying it.

"Hold me tightly ok" I told her.

"Why? What are you gonna do?"

"Tsk. Just do As I say" she nodded and held on me tightly. I then held on her waist and twirled her. Her gown cover us in a circle. It was un unexpected but very different. I then put her down. She was laughing so hard.

And the it all went very smooth. Hours later our parents told is to go home. And we obeyed.

(Your pov)

Jungkook and I were sitting in his car. He's holding my hand and it's too much. My heart was about to explode.

"Jungkook who is your 6th brother?" I asked him.

"He's V hyung. He best too. My all hyungs are best. I wonder what urgent thing came up that he didn't came. But I guess soon he'll come"

"Hmm...seems like you are very close to him"

"Yes too close. He loves me too much" I smiled at his statement. He then stopped the car.

"Y/n. I'll try my best to keep you happy. I'll make you forget all your bad memories. But promise one thing. That you will never hide anything from me. If there is something, then you can tell me. I know it will take you sometime to open up. But you can tell me whenever you want. I'm your husband now.  Ok?"

I looked in his eyes. The only think I saw is Pure Love. I know how much he loves me. I nodded but how am I gonna tell him about..........

Kim Taehyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's see what will happen in the night chapter. I'll give a small teaser, it's gonna be wedding night and mild. Ok that's enough guys. Bye. Don't forget to vote and comment. Thankyou💜💜