Shocked

It's been a year know since we got married. We both are so much in love with each other. Jungkook helps me a lot in my household work. And now it's time to go back to work.

Morning time

I woke up and make breakfast for us. Toast, eggs, bacon and banana milk. His banana milk is more important than me.

"Kook!!" I shouted.

"Yaaa!!!!"

"Breakfast is ready!!"

"Wargghhhhh!!!!" I chuckled. He then came down all ready for this office. He smiled and sat down. I then served him and sat beside him. Today I took off today because I'm not feeling ok.

Minutes later we finished and I was washing the dishes when he came from behind and hugged me.

"You should rest too"

"I'll koo"

"I'll call you hmm?" I nodded when his phone rings.

"Hello......really?......ARGHHHH.....ok ok.....hm....what?! Oh my...it's ok..you...yeah yeah bye" he came to me and stood beside me smiling.

"What happened?" I looked at him.

"Today....all my hyungs are coming and V hyung too...I'm so excited" he starts jumping. I smiled.

"Jimin sir too?" I asked.

"Why you always talk about him? Huh?!" He angry said. I laughed.

"I don't know. Maybe he's cute"

"But he's a total flirt. Well, so uh ummm.....can you--"

"I'll cook something don't worry" as I said his smile got bigger and he hugged me and kissed my cheeks.

"Ok now go"

"You want me to leave"

"Tsk....you are getting late Mr. Jeon" I gave him his coat.

"Take care" he said and left.

Evening time

I was cooking while talking to Jaco on call.

You: but I really feel sorry for his V hyung

Jaco: why?

You: he told me that once his fiancé left him...then someone stole his money.

Jaco: oh I see....well...leave him. You tell me are you coming with me or not?

You: oh god...I told you that his hyungs are coming over and you want to go shopping

Jaco: ok we'll not go for shopping. I want to hangout with you. Tell me at what time they'll be coming?

You: Koo said that they will probably come at 7 so--

Jaco: it's just 5:30.... we'll come back quickly. I promise.

You: but koo won't allow me

Jaco: oh come on. We'll be quick

You: *sighs* ok fine...but before Koo comes back. Otherwise he'll scold me going out and not resting.

Jaco: yes ok

(Bell rings)

You: hold on someone's at door. (Opens door)

"Jaco?"

"Hii" she smiles. "I came to pick you" I sighed because I can't win. And then we went out.

(Author's pov)

Jungkook came back home with his hyungs. He rang the bell but the guard told him that you went out with your friend. He sighed. Cuz he told you to rest but...

Then they went in and Jungkook went to change. Meanwhile the boys were so happy. They were chatting and all.

"Where is his wife?"

"I don't know...." Jimin shrugged.

"Guys she'll be back soon. I just called her" Jungkook said.

*Windshield wiper laugh*

"What happened? Why are you laughing?" Hobi asked.

"Look they both are looking so cute in this picture" namjoon said and they all gathered. Everyone was smiling leaving one.

"Jungkook"

"Yeah"

"Is she your wife?"

"Yes V hyung she is my wife" he got so shocked.

"They both are looking so happy. I'm glad you find her" Jimin said. Jungkook shyly smiled.

"Do you have soju?" Suga asked.

"I don't know hyung. She don't let me drink much"

"Ooo" Jimin did. Then Suga and Jungkook came with some soju bottles.

Your pov

We both were sitting in a cafe and we're gossiping and bitching. When I got a call from koo.

"Opps" I got a bit scared and picked up.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Sorry. Actually Jaco took me out so...and and I did took rest"

*Chuckles*
"Hyungs are here"

"Oh...I'm coming"

"Yeah bye"

"Bye. They are have arrived. Let's go back"

"Oh! Ok, come I'll drop you"

Then in 20 minutes we arrived.

"Thanks and I will not leave you. I told you I have to be at home before Koo comes. And look. Now he and his hyungs are there too"

She laughs. "I'm so sorry but wasn't it fun tho"

" Yea yeah ok bye" and then she left. I turned around and saw Jungkook. I got so nervous. He walked towards me and held my hand.

"I told you not to go out. Then why did you disobeyed me?" He shouted a bit.

"I'm so sorry. But she was asking me out. And I did told her....that you told me not to go out and rest. But still....I'm very sorry koo" I looked down and then felt a kiss on my head.

"It's alright but please do take care ok" I nodded. He smiled.

"Let's go" he held me hand.

"Koo am I looking good?"

"You are looking hot" I chand then we went in. They all were sitting in the drawing room.

"Hello everyone" I bowed.

"YAYYY!!! Y/N-SHII" hobi shouted. I laughed.

"Where is V hyung?" Koo asked. Oh yea there are only 5.

"Washroom" Jin said.

"Hmm....by the way, did you bought the soju bottles?" He whispered me. I nodded.

"Why?"

"Cuz they all want that"

"You always say no to me bit yes to them" he made a cute angry face.

"Because you are my husband. It's my priority to take care of you than them. But if you want then today you can drink. Only a little bit" his doe eyes lighten up and he hugged me.

"Thankyouuuu" I giggled.

"V! Nuga nareul magado naui gal gireul gandago insaeng han bang irago leggo leggo oh oh oh" the boys suddenly sang. I looked behind koo and my heart dropped.

Kim Taehyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment🙏🙇
Thankaas for reading💜💜