Left

You and Jimin woke up early today. He quickly got ready. You got dressed but didn't took a bath yet because you didn't had clothes. The rest of the boys were there too.

"Who is staying here with her?" Namjoon asked.

"I can stay here" you glared at Taehyung.

"But...I want to come too guys" you said. There was a silence for a moment.

"No--"

"Ok" Jin cutted Jimin from speaking. Giving him a signal. And minutes later, you all left.

At Jungkook's house

Jin ranged the bell but no body opened the door.

"Wait I'll try to call him" Suga said. At first he didn't picked up.

"Is he even at home?" Namjoon said. "What if he is at the company?" They all looked at each other when Suga's phone ranged.

"It's Jungkook" he picked up.

"Jungkook where are you?......What?........ Actually we..wanted to talk to you........ok...yeah....bye"

"What did he said?" Jimin asked.

"Open the door. He's coming"

"Fine then" Jin said unlocking the door with another key. As he opened the door, the stood there shooked. He house was a total mess. Jungkook's important vases were all broken. The couches were upside down. And it was when, your heart was like the broke glass table, into pieces, when you saw the most precious photo frame of you and Jungkook in the bedroom, which he used to adore, scratched and torned. A tear drop fell from your eyes. Why this has to happen?

"Y/n" Hoseok called from behind. "Come" you slowly went back and come out of the room. But when you went down, your eyes were fixed on him. On Jungkook. All dressed up, he is talking to the elders. You just stood there admiring him.

"NO I WON'T!!!" Jungkook shouted.

"Jungkook, behave" Jimin sternly said.

"Tell her to behave, not me hyung. And hyung do you even know what has happened?" Jungkook said and you looked at Taehyung to see his expressions. He was just giving Jungkook a deadly stare.

"It would be better if you stop interrupting"

"Interrupting? How...how can you even say that huh?! What? You think we are doing wrong? Jeon we are just trying make things up" Jimin said.

"And did I asked for your help" Jungkook moved his help to side and you could see his angry face in the mirror kept there. Suddenly Jungkook looked at you through mirror in your eyes. His eyes started to get teary as well as yours. He clenched his jaw. He looked forward to them.

"Feels like you can take care of her more than me. Ok then. I'll free her"

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked. Jungkook then took something put from his back. He then came towards you and pulled you by your arm.

"Sign it" he said. You looked at the papers.

"What are these?" He rolled his eyes.

"Divorce papers" you got so shocked. He forcefully gave you the pen. You looked at the the papers with teary eyes. Jungkook didn't have signed them yet.

You clenched the pen tightly, head down with eyes tightly closed. Crying with Jungkook looked at you with sad, tear filled eyes.

Jimin fumed with anger came to Jungkook and held his collar.

"What do you think you are doing huh?" And he punched hard. Jungkook tables back with his cheek bleeding. He got furious and punched Jimin with the same strength. And in no time, a fight started. They all tired to stop the two but failed. Only stopped with they heard a loud scattering sound. They both stopped and turned to your direction.

"Stop it guys" your voice cracked. Jimin left Jungkook. But still very angry. You went towards Jungkook.

"I won't sign" you said. Jimin went out fuming, followed by Suga and Hoseok. Jin and Namjoon signalled Taehyung to come out with them. He hesitate at first but when saw his hyungs in anger, he left with them. And now it's just you and him.

"I don't know how....but I'll tell you the truth. Only when you are ready. I know that you do want to believe me but believe me. I never cheated on you cuz I will never" you placed your hand on his cheeks. He was breathing heavily. You got on your tips and kissed him. He didn't stopped you. You pulled away.

"I love you Jungkook, for eternity. Cuz I've promised to"

You held his right hand and could feel that he is still wearing the wedding ring.

"Please take care of yourself self" you said and left. Jungkook just stood there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can you believe that a mention ost had broke records. Yup that's right... 'Stay Alive' by Jungkook (Prod. Suga) is breaking records. Just imagine what will happen in their comeback😁

Please vote and comment🙏🙇
Thankyou💜💜