Him

(3 Months later)

(Your pov)

Right now my life is perfect. I have a job. Earn well. Have parents support in everthing. Mia and Chan, I are both together. From the thing I did that day. I revealed their secrets. So today is my off. But mom told me that some guests are coming. So I need to dress up. Prettily.

"Mom, who all are coming?" Mom is sitting behind me. And I'm combing.

"Y/n, I wanted to tell you something. Actually your dad and I have decided that you should get married"

"What?!" I shockingly turned back.

"Mom you could have asked me or atleast you could have told me earlier. How can you both do this? I told you I don't want to get married. Mom this is not faaaaiiirrrr"

"Y/n, we know but....you atleast meet him. He's a really nice guy. We both have met him. And I'm sure that you'll--"

"You both even met him but didn't cared to atleast show me his picture" I deeply sighed.

"Y/n believe us. We don't want you to be like this. You are our only child. And we can do anything to make your future bright and happy. You wanted to date, we allowed. You wanted to do a job, we allowed. We have allowed you in everthing. Can't you do this for us. And not only for us but for yourself"

*Ding Dong*

The bell rang.

"I think they have come. You be ready I'll come and take you down" and with that she left.

I can't do anything now.

I was sitting for 15-20 minutes, chatting with Jaco and telling her the current situation. And she is saying that I should meet him.

(Not the bag)

(Not the bag)

"Y/n come come come let's go" mom barged in. She held my hand and took me. We went downstairs in the........garden and I saw a lady sitting. I bowed her.

"Hello ma'am"

"Hello Y/n dear. Please sit" I sat next to mom.

"Oh! Where is--" dad cuts mom and said.

"He wants to use the washroom" she nodded. After a minute someone came and sat beside the lady. I think he's the one. I didn't looked you.

He did came alone with his mom. What about his dad?

Our parents were busy talking. And about their bussiness.

Could I just took a glance of him.

I bite my lips. Slowly looking up. Just the moment I saw him. My heart stopped. He's already looking at me.