Sleepover

"Guys I want everyone to sir together and having sometime together" Jimin said.

"But everyone is tired today" Suga said and Jimin pouted. Jimin is just like your boss but still you found that cute and chuckled.

"It's ok we'll sut some other day" I said.

"Hmm. Ok wait. GUYS!!" Jimin shouted. Everyone looked at him.

"Let's plan a trip together"

"To mountains" I completed.

"Yes!"

"Yea!" We did a high five and then left. Unfortunately Taehyung's room is next to us. Like why. I then changed into my pyjamas.

Then koo took off his T-shirt. I looked away. He can be cute and hot too. He came to me and took me in his arms.

"Hmm....what happened sweetie? You really seemed upset" he asked. But I just can't tell him. And buried myself in him. He hugged me tighter.

"Ahh...koo not so tight" I said and he tightened his grip.

"Ah ah ah no...Jeon. Ya you evil bunny leave me"

"Oh I'm evil now ok wait" he said and stared tickling me. I laughed out loud.

Author's pov

The room was filled with laughing and gigglings. You both were very happy.

"Koo wait wait" he stopped.

"I want water and... where is my phone" you said and went down.

Meanwhile Taehyung

Your voice was clearly coming into his room. He was walking back and fro. He couldn't you like this. Laughing with someone else. He then went down stairs to drink water. He waited in the kitchen until his jug got filled.

You came in the living room looking for your phone. And found it then went to the kitchen while looking through your texts. But you bumped into someone. Looked up and saw Taehyung. You rolled your eyes and took your bottle and was about to go when he held your hand. You looked at him.

"Leave me" but he didn't.

"Why are you behaving like like to me huh?" He asked. You pinched his hand.

"Ahh" he left your hand.

"Leave from my house as soon as you can" you said. He scoffed.

"This is not only your house but my brother's too. So you have no rights" he smirked.

"I have all the rights Kim fucking Taehyung. Be happy that I still haven't told him anything. Cuz once I will. Then think what will you do" ypu said as he tilted his head and looked at you.

"That's won't happen. Cuz....I won't let it" he smirked.

"My koo will definitely believe me understand" he scoffed. You rolled your eyes and left.

Meanwhile there was something evil going on Taehyung's mind.

"Your koo believes you huh? Well, let's see. How much he will believe you. Cuz I know how to get back things. What us mine will always remain mine. Just like you"

That night Taehyung wasn't able to sleep because of something. On the other side you were thinking of the conversation that just happened.

What will he do now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment🙏🙇
Thankyou💜💜