Epilogue

It's been years now. And I gave girl to a little girl. After what happened. Taehyung left from here and is living where, only god knows. Boys did tried to ask him many times that where he is but he says that he's fine. They do at times try to convince him that he should come back but he denies. At that fact I'm scared that what if he comes and history repeats.

With his so much request I did forgave him but not by my whole heart. When I look at that pic of my baby, tears build up. But now I've moved on. I'm very happy with my family.

Me and koo are back to normal. Taehyung did sended some gifts for my girl. I never denies them cuz I know how much he love kids. At the birth, I personally called him if he wants he can come but he humbly declined. Every week he sends gifts for her.

Not gonna lie but whenever I'm bored, I miss him. Atleast he keeps me active. Once in a month he do talks to me. Normally, we never talked about that incident.

About Jungkook, he apologized to me too for not believing me and leaving me alone when I was pregnant. That he didn't even thought of knowing what actually was going on. But, do you think that I can be angry with him. I was never angry with him. After my miscarriage, Jungkook told hus hyungs that he do t want anyone's help and took care of me alone. Even when I got pregnant again. 

But now everything has changed. I do visit his hyungs, especially Jimin. That time he was the only one with me. Jimin has too forgiven Taehyung. I'm really happy now.

Sitting in my room I was doing some work when I heard noises from down. At first, I thought it's Koo and Yoon(your daughter name) are playing but then I heard other noises too. Curiously I went down and I felt my fear. I saw Jungkook and his hyungs.

Now you will say what? It's his hyungs only.

No I mean. ALL his hyungs. Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and KIM TAEHYUNG.

He was playing with my daughter. And she was looking very happy with him. Laughing so hard. It made my heart melt but I was scared too. I just hope that he doesn't do anything now.

"Hyy Y/n" I looked you at Taehyung. He gave me a smile. I returned him.

"Hii" I said. And then I sat down next to koo. I think Taehyung have changed. I could believe him now. If my daughter is happy with him. Then I'm happy.

~~~~~~~~~~

This ff didn't went as I wanted cause my exams came in between. But now I've finished. Ik the ending is like poop. Really sorry for that. But don't worry. I'll try to make my other ffs good. Maybe I'll start the kidnapper one. Well, thankyou so much to those who stick with his ff. Sorry for disappointing you.

Do vote and comment🙏🙇
Thankyou💜bye see ya soon with a new one.