Jimin

(Jimin's pov)

I was driving when I got a call from someone, so I stopped the car and picked the call.

While I was speaking, I noticed Y/n sitting on a bench by herself. I hung up the call.

"Why is she all alone? Where is Jungkook?" I got out of my car and stood in front of her. She looked up at me and bursted into tears. I sat beside her and hugged her.

"What happened Y/n? Why are you crying? Where is Jungkook?" I asked but she didn't replied but hugged me more. I didn't know what to do.

"Should I take you back home?" She shooked.

What's upto her?

I didn't know what to do know. So I took her to my place.

At Jimin's house

I made her sit then walked in the kitchen and bought her a glass of water. She denied but I made her drink some. I waited until she got a bit calm.

"Tell me Y/n, what happened?" After that what she told me, made me shocked.

"Really?! He did that?" She nodded. I can't believe it.

"But still tell me everything Y/n. Maybe....maybe I can help you" I said. "Believe me. I'm like your brother too right. Then feel free to say" she gulped down and took few breadths.

"First of all, I'm 2 weeks pregnant"

"Oh my god congratulations" I hugged her from side. She lightly hugged me back.

"Did Jungkook know about this?" She shooked.

"I thought of surprising him but....more than him. I got surprised...by an unexpected guest"

I nodded. "Who?" But she didn't spoke and shooked.

"Because of him Jungkook thought that I'm cheating on him but it's not what it seems like....and he threw me out. Now, what am I supposed to do?" With that tears formed in her eyes. I felt so bad and angry. Like you the fucking shit cause this fucking shit. I'll kill him once I'll get to know who he was. I sighed.

"Ok....first. let's have dinner" I said.

"I'm not hungry"

"But the baby inside you is" she looked at me. I gave her a soft smile.

"You need to remember that now you have to take care of the baby too" she nodded.

"Good. Now come and let's have dinner" and with that I took her to the dinner table.

Later on I made her sleep. But still I can't believe. How can Jungkook leave her in this health. I took my phone and dialed Jin hyung's number. And told him everything.

"Ok hyung. Yes I will don't worry. No no it's alright. Hmm...ok bye" he told me to take a good care of her.

"I should call Taehyung. Maybe he can help me" I called him but it's switched off.

"Guess he is sleeping" I sighed and went to check on Y/n, weather she is asleep or not. I opened the door and saw her sitting near the window with a sad face. I closed the door behind and then sat next to her.

"Tomorrow I'll go and visit Jungkook" just as I said that she instantly looked at me. I saw her shinning eyes.

"Really?" I nodded. A small smile formed on her face. I smiled.

"Hmm...now sleep" and after that she slept.

I then went to my room and got in bed. Laying I was just thinking who and why that that have done this? What will he get from this? I picked my phone and tried Jungkook's number but he is not picking up.

I don't know what will happen tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~

Hyy peeps, ik I'm updating after a long time but my boards are gonna start so I do have to study. And I'm super busy this time. So maybe late updates are maybe I'll pause for sometime. The better is to complete this ff before.

Please vote and comment🙏🙇
Thankyou💜💜