Unforgettable

A/n: I'm telling in the beginning only that I'm not very good at writing 18+ ok.

I nodded and he smiled and said "Thankyou. Now come let's go home"

He helped me getting out. And then we walked to towards the door. He unlocks it.

(Sorry I didn't put any picture cuz I didn't found some good houses. Just imagine your dream house)

I gasped looking at the beautiful house.

"You liked it?"

"Of course"

"I specifically designed his house. By my own. And I live here but sometimes with mom. She alone that's why. I have to check on her too" I smiled at this statement.

"I understand" I cheekily smiled and then said. "Let's....see....our....(in tiny)room" I laughed at him. Why he's so cute. I wanna squeeze his cheeks but I also want him to punch me in face cuz he's so hot too.

A/n: come bitch I'll punch you🙂

"No no....I'll....leave it"

Then he opened the door of our room and I loved it. I walked in and then sat on the bed. He gave forward. And then helped in in taking off my heels.

I got up and looked outside the window. When in the morning the sunshine will come.

Jungkook: author now you have to help me...it's go be hard for me too...

Author: ok jungkookie...I'm gonna help for...forever😊

Jungkook: Saranghae💜

Author: aww borahae💜 ok now stop flirting with me. Readers are getting jealous.

Author's pov

Jungkook came from behind and hugged you by your waist and rested his head on your shoulder. You gulped down. Having that feeling. You noticed that he already took his coat off.

"Now get back....you won't see anyone out their in dark" Jungkook said and took you back. He then looks at you in your eyes. Two buttons of his shirt were open. Then slowly fills the gap between you two. Your hands on his shoulders and he leans in. Brushes his lips with yours. And gets back a little to see your back. And then smashed to kiss you. You both held on each other tightly. The kiss went sweeter and sweeter. Salivas mixed with each other.

Then his hand makes his way to the zip of your dress and pulls it down. Then he slides his hand inside your dress. Continuing the kiss. The body arched up when your skin came in contact with his cold hand. You then unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. He too pulls your dress down leaving you in your undergarments. The lights were own and standing with him like this made your cheeks red.

But I am a very nice author so..... suddenly the lights went off. Jungkook broke the kiss and pushes you onto the bed. He hovers on you. It was dark but still you were able to see his body.

"First time?" He asked. "Hmm" you nodded and heard a deep chuckle. Then kisses you and pulls your bra strap down. Kisses your neck. You moaned when he bites your sweet spot and trails down to kiss your shoulder. Then leaving BUTTERfly kisses on your stomach. He unclip your bra and throws it somewhere. He cups your breasts and kisses him. You were breathing so heavily just by this. He take off his pants.

His hand went into your panties while he continues to kiss your chest....

"So wet huh" he deeply chuckled. He then held both your hand up with only his one tattoo hand. 

(If any of you have that fanart/edit of Jungkook then please send me. On insta or wattpad only)

He presses your clit with his middle finger. A moan escaped from your lips. He made circles until you got more wet. He started to rub it fast and fast when that sensation hits you.

"Ahh~~~ Jungkook~~~"

"Yea baby~"

"Ahaaaa~~~~

You were a moaning mess, couldn't do anything because he was holding your hand tightly. Jungkook was getting horny and needy. He can't control now and quickly took off his boxers and rips your panty. He holds your thighs and separates them to take a look at you pussy. He smirked.

"I'll try to be gentle but not for much time"

"Yeah~~~" he entered his cock in you and waited for you to adjust. He then pinned both your hand. You looked at your side. His tattooed hand. I thought...

Gentle? Will he?

He first slowly started moving. Then he started to fasten. It took you a bit to adjust because of his length. You soft moan escaped. And that was it for him. You took his pace and speed up.

"Auuu.....Jungkooookk~~~~"

"Yeah moan for me baby"

Room was filled with the sound of moans and skin clapping. You moaned loudly when he hits your g-spot on every thrust. Your body arched while feeling heaven.

Minutes later

"Please...ah...slow mhm~~~~ d-down ahh fuck" Jungkook was on high. He wanted to make your first unforgettable. He wanted to CUM. 

"Oh yeah fucckk" he groaned. He picked you and made you sit on his lap. You wrapped your arms around him.

"Jump" he said in his dark voice. You obeyed him.

"Ahh....ahaaaa~~~~"

"Ah just like that baby....woah~~mhmm~~~"

Breathing heavily there your head back. Jungkook started kissing and biting leaving his mark on you. He then made you lay back again and thrusted harder.

"Ahhh!! Jungkook stop please" he wildly thrusts.

"I.. I'm gonna....ahaa~~"

"Let's go together. 1...2....3" and you both came together. He stopped but not finished. He went down and licked at of it. His tongue gave a different sensation.

"Oh fuck fuck" you groaned in pleasure. He kisses your pussy then inner thighs. And then he came up. He kissed you passionately.

"I love you so much baby"

"I love you too my muscle baby bunny" he laughed at the name you gave him. And the covered you in sheets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phew ok...that was hard for me. Hope you had enjoyed. And had got wet too....😂😂sorry lol. Please vote and comment🙏🙇thankyou💜💜