Four

The next day Tom apologized. I forgave him because he's one of my best friends and I don't want him and I to be fighting. "Grace!" Daphne ran up to me. "Daphne."

"Did you hear there's a Slytherin party tonight?!" 

"No I didn't. Why didn't anyone tell me. Tell all the girls that we have to get ready in and mine and Astoria dorm tonight!" When we got to tonight we where getting ready and I decided to wear a pretty revealing dress because why not. 

"Everyone ready?" I asked. "Yes!" They all said. We walked down to green lights and music blasting. "Welcome ladies." Blaise said. "Well don't you look nice Grace." Mattheo said. "Thank you." I said. 

"Who's up for spin the bottle truth or dare?!" Draco asked coming over to us. We agreed and all sat down. Tom had been keeping eye's on me since I got to the party. The girls have noticed but I don't know if the boys had. I know the girls wouldn't say anything right now but the boys would. "I'll go first." I spin the bottle and it lands on Daphne. "Truth or dare?" I asked her. "Dare."

"I dare you to make out with Mattheo." I said. She goes over to Mattheo and makes out with him. She then spins the bottle only for it land on Tom. "Truth or dare?" 

"Dare" He said. "Make out with Grace." I glared at her. I then went over next to Tom and he pulled me on his lap and kissed me. We made out for a couple of minutes before I pulled away and sat back in my seat. The rest of party was just us playing and dancing until us girls left when Snape shut it down.