Twenty-Eight

"You have every right to have doubt in me." I said. "Grace its not that I doubt you its just..."

"Tom, I get it." I said. "Seems like we both have things we have to work on." He said. I chuckled trying to stop the tears. "Isnt that how relationships work?" I asked.

"Are we still a relationship?" He asked. "I never wanted us to break up Tom. It's just you got so mad at me about hiding things from you and then you do it. And I know it was wrong for me to do it first but you opened up to everyone else but me. And it hurt." I said.

"I know. I'm sorry. Its just they understand better Grace. You didnt grow up with the parents we did I don't wanna burden you with all of that." He said. "Its okay to burden me sometimes. I'd rather you burden me than shut me out." He put his hand on my cheek.

"Your cold as ice." I said putting my hand on his. "I know." He said. "When was the last time you ate?" I asked. "A little less than two weeks ago." He replied softly. "Tom..."

"I'm fine." He said. "Your starving yourself. That could lead to an eating disorder." I said. "Please try to eat something." I pleaded. I grabbed one of the chocolates that were on his nightstand and I broke a piece. "Please?" He took the piece and ate it. I grabbed a piece and he chuckled. "Its chocolate." I said covering my mouth full of chocolate.

He smiled. He ate the whole piece of chocolate. "We both know things aren't gonna magically fix themselves but I want to try." He said. "Your not giving up on me yet are you?" I asked. "I'm the son of Voldemort and you haven't given up on me yet. I'll never give up on you." He said. I nodded.

"Tom how can I help you get better?" I asked. "Just be here, please."

"Always" I said.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Everyone was in the common room. Tom was gonna take a shower and then come down. I looked at Astoria and she smiled. "Hey." She said. Everyone turned. "Hi." I said. Pansy stood up and walked over to me. Footsteps heard coming the down the stairs. "Tom." Mattheo smiled. "Do you hate me? You have every right to hate me." She hugged me. "I've missed you so much." She said.

I hugged her back. "I want in on this." Daphne said standing up and joining the hug. "Oh you guys are not leaving me out of this." Astoria said and joined the hug. "They're finally all back together." Draco said.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

We went to dinner and everyone was talking of course. Tom was messing around with his food eating very little of it. "Progress." I said to reassure him that he was doing good. Its hard, i suffered with an eating disorder and I know how difficult it is.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Two weeks later.

Tom is finally getting his color back to him. He's been eating one full meal a day with a little snack break we have during class. And we've been working on us.

He's been opening up to me more and I've tried being more understanding about everything. Although there are some things I don't understand I still listen.

We were in my dorm and we were laying in my bed. One thing neither of us have gotten used to is physical touch with eachother again. Thats still the hard part. But we enjoy eachothers company and spend time with eachother.

Tom was sitting up on the left side of the bed reading a book. I was laying on the right side. I don't know how he feels about touching me. I think he's worried I'm still not fully here and he's scared. 

I sat up and grabbed the book from him. "Excuse you." He said. "What do you need love?" He asked. Nickname. That's progress. He's been just starting to call  me that again. I positioned my body so I was sitting on his lap. "Grace." He said. 

"You haven't wanted to touch me in weeks. And I don't mean that kinda touch. I mean at all. I'm not going anywhere Tom." I said and grabbed his hand. "It's not that. I-"

"What?" I asked. "I don't know if I would be able to contain myself." He said. "What are you-... Oh." He meant in that way. I placed his hand on my waist and put my arms around his neck. "You don't have to hold back." I said and kissed him. "Trust me I want this just as much as you do." I said. His other hand moved to my waist. 

I moved my hips back and forth a little bit. "Grace." He said titling his head back. Gave me perfect access to his neck which I took the chance and started to kiss and leave a couple hickeys on his neck. Payback for what he did to me. He grabbed my hips and tried to steady me but I bit his neck. "Fuck." He grunted. 

I pulled away and kissed him. "You know what your doing don't you?" He asked. "Is it so wrong to want to pleasure my boyfriend." I run my hand down his shirt which shapes his body perfectly. "And receive some pleasure in return." He said. "If your offering." I brought my face close to his. "Don't tempt me Grace. I'm trying to keep it together for the sake of you saying you wanted to work things out first." He said. 

"I think I'll keep tempting and besides I can change my mind." I start moving my hips again. "Fucking hell." He flips me over and kisses me. "There's the Tom I know." I said smirking.