Twenty-Nine

"I worry about him?" Astoria said to me. "It's Draco." I said. "I know it's just sometimes I worry. He's so worried about him becoming his father and no matter how much I reassure him I don't think his mind ever changes." She said. "Sounds like my problem with Tom."

"What about a problem with me?" Tom asked from behind me. I lifted my head up to look at him. "Nothing handsome." I said and put my hand on his for a minute. "What are you two talking about?" Draco asked. Tom pulled out the chair next to me and Draco sat next to Astoria. "Just girl stuff." Astoria replied. I gave her a look but she completely dismissed me. Understandable. I dismissed everyone and everything for two weeks after the whole situation. 

"So we wanna take you girls out." Draco said. "Out?" Astoria asked. "On a date." Tom said. "Did that really go so well last time?" She asked. "Let us make up for last time." Tom replied. "Come on babe, we have it all planned. You girls just need to dress pretty like always." Draco said. 

I looked at Astoria and she nodded. "Fine we're in." I said. The boys looked at each-other and smiled. "Eight o'clock tonight be ready." They up and left. We looked at each other and laughed before going back to talking.

Later that night me and Astoria were getting ready for the mystery date the boys were taking us on. "What do you think is going to happen on the date?" She asked. "I don't know. Just hope it's better than the last date." I said. "Well they've learned from mistakes so I'm guessing it has to be." 

I wore a cute black dress with white heels and Astoria wore a white dress with black heels. "Opposites attract." Draco said walking behind her. "Cute saying but don't think its the right one for this love." She said kissing him. "Platonically it does." 

"Hi princess." Tom said spinning me around. "Are we disturbing?" We all looked at the door and saw Narcissa. Bellatrix behind her. "We we're going out." Astoria said. "Caught us just in time I guess." I said walking to the dresser and putting some makeup in my bag. "I thought we got rid of you." Bellatrix said. "Rid of me?"

"They kinda knew about the whole two week situation. We needed Narcissa's help." Astoria said. "Lovely." I rolled my eyes and Tom pulled me close to him. "Clearly it didn't work." I finished looking at Bellatrix. "For now."

"You hate it don't you?"

"I could drive you insane right now." She stated pulling her wand out and pointing it at me. I walked up so the wand was held right against me. "I'm not scared of you."

"You should be." I smiled. "Think of it this way. If me and Tom work out I'll be your daughter in-law one day." She was shocked and I lowered her wand. "Anyways, we didn't mean to barge in. But the boys are needed." Narcissa said. "Needed? We have a date." Astoria said. "It'll have to wait, sorry." She said and they left. 

"We won't be back in time." Draco said. "Sorry ladies." He finished. I walked over to Tom. "This was not how tonight was supposed to go." He said. "I know." I said fixing his jacket. "Just go, deal with what you have to and I'll wait in your dorm?"

"You don't have to wait up." He said. "Oh funny you thought I meant wait wait. I meant I'll sleep in your super comfortable bed and wait for you to come and cuddle with me. I should've explained further." Astoria laughed. "I love her. Don't screw up." She said to Tom. "Don't plan on it."

"I'll meet you there." Draco said as I grabbed Tom's hand and walked out. We went to his dorm and I flopped on his bed. "I'll be back as quickly as I can." He said bending down and kissing me on my forehead. "Goodnight my sweet girl." He said and left. I laid there for a little before I remember I had to take off my makeup so I washed my face in the bathroom and changed into one of his shirts and went back to bed.

A while later I felt an arm wrap around my waist and I turned over and cuddled into his chest.