Nineteen

"I would say that went well." Draco said as Blaise closed the door. "That's well?" I asked. Let's just say Voldemort was not happy. He didn't like me. 'Does she know what she's gonna have to happen in the future?'

I was so confused. I am confused. "Yeah." Astoria said. "Are you staying?" She questioned. "I came to get clothes so I can stay with Fred and George." I answered. "I thought you weren't in a good relationship with your family at the moment?" Blaise asked. "I am with them. Besides I always talk to George when I need help. I did not come here for friendly conversation."

"Can I talk to Grace? Alone." Tom spoke. Everyone else quickly made there way out the room. "Astoria." I grabbed her arm. "You'll be okay. You two should talk after what just happened." She left. Leaving me with Tom. "I'm not doing this Tom." I went to walk past him. He grabbed my waist spinning me around hitting my back against the wall, kissing me.

"Grace you know I don't care about what they think. And that's not gonna change my feelings for you. Ever." He said pulling away from the kiss. "Your father would go crazy if we were together." I said. "He's already crazy. That doesn't have anything to do with this Grace. What do you want?" 

I kissed him. "I want this. But you have answer this question first." I said looking him in his eyes. "Anything." He said. I looked down and took a deep breath before asking. "When your father said do I know what's gonna happen in the future. Does he mean what I think he means?" I looked up for the last part of that question. "If we're thinking the same thing then yes. But Grace don't listen to him. Nothing is gonna happen to you. I'm not gonna let him or anyone else do anything to you. Okay?" I nodded. I knew what it meant. 

It meant eventually I would have to choose a side. He pulled me into a hug. I wish I could just stay in his warm embrace forever. Sadly Astoria walked in. "Am I interrupting?" She asked. "No." I said giving her a small smile. "Are you two coming to the great hall for dinner? If not the rest of us are gonna head over there now."

"We'll stay here." Tom said. Wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer. "Okay." She said walking out. "If we're not going to dinner then what are we gonna do?" I asked. "Two options. We can either lay down and I'll read to you. Or I can fuck you to the point where you won't even remember asking me that question." 

I felt myself blushing. "I think you would much rather enjoy the second option." I said. "We would both enjoy it. I would just enjoy watching you become a withering mess under me." God the chokehold this man has me in. I mean he could literally but that's a completely different thing.