Five

I ran to my dorm. I told Astoria. "Omg your kidding right?"

"I'm not kidding." She smiled. "You two would be such a cute couple!" Draco came in. 'Who would be a cute couple?" We turned to look at him. "Grace and Tom!"

"They would definitely be a cute couple." He said. "Would you guys shut up! Ok but like should I invite him to the burrow for Christmas?" I asked. "Yes!" They both said. "Okay I'll write to my parents and then go ask him." I sat down and wrote the letter and sent it off. "You better tell us what he says!" 

"I will." The next morning I'm sitting at my desk and my mother's owl comes to my windowsill. I took the letter and read it. The letter reads: Hello dear it's always good to hear from you and that you have friends. I talked with your father about it and we have agreed to let your friend Tom come over for Christmas break, talk to you soon. Love Mum.

I run to Tom's dorm and bang on the door. "THOMAS OPEN UP!" He opened it and I smiled. He looked annoyed. "What?!" 

I pushed him to the side and went to sit on his bed. "I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house with me for Christmas?" I asked. "I would be honored." He said. "Yay! Okay let's get one thing straight. I don't want you to get me anything for Christmas. Got it?"

"We'll see. I gotta shower and clean my room. I'll talk to you later okay?" I smiled. "Yeah I was going out with the girls anyways. Talk to you later." I kissed his cheek and left. I ran back to my dorm. "ASTORIA!" 

"What?!" I closed the door. "He said yes! Tom said he would come to the burrow for Christmas!" I was catching my breath. "Omg no way!" 

"Yes way! Wait, what if something happens at the burrow. Like what if he trys to make a move. Shit this was a bad idea." I said. "Seriously Grace it's gonna be okay. Nothing's gonna happen. We have to go tell the girl though!" We met up with the girls and told them everything. Then we headed back to the dorm. "Tell me the tea!" Draco said. Astoria told him while I showered. I changed into sweatpants and a cropped T-shirt. I walked out and saw Tom Marvolo Riddle sitting on my bed. He was looking hot as always.

"There you are. I got ice cream." He said. "Thank you. You didn't have to." I said. "Well I wanted to. I have to go though I'm about to meet up with the boys." 

"Have fun."