Sixteen

"I am." I said while maintaining eye contact with him. "Please Tom." He kissed me while getting back on top of me. I arched my back and he did quick work to untie the back of my dress. Sliding it off to show my top part of my chest. His mouth went to my left nipple and started making circles around it with his tongue. While his other hand was playing with my nipple between his fingers. My breathing grew heavier and some moans leaving my mouth here and there.

He moved his mouth lower kissing my stomach. Slowly moving down to my thighs. Kissing the inside on my right thigh. Sucking hardly on it. "Fuck Tom." He slowly pulled off my underwear and the rest of my dress leaving my body fully unclothed. He removed his shirt. He started kiss me on my clit. Sucking on it softly. 

He started to suck harder on my clit while he inserted a finger. Moving it slowly in and out. Adding a second finger going faster while his mouth is working wonders on my clit. I moaned loudly as his fingers hit all the right spots. He brought his face up to suck on my nipple while he added a third finger and started to pump at a fast pace. "Fuck Tom. That feels good." My hands tugging on his hair and my back arching. I felt a familiar knot forming in my stomach letting me know I was close and I think Tom knew too because he pulled his fingers out of me. Stopping me from letting me cum. 

I groaned in annoyance. He's done that so many times. It pisses me off. He pulled off his pants and boxers. He leaned down to kiss me. Without warning he thrusted into me making me moan. Loud. He waited for a minute so I could adjust to his size before starting slowly. 

Then starting to move faster. He leaned down to kiss my neck. "Fuck your so tight love." He moaned in my ear. His movements becoming faster and deeper. Hitting my g-spot with every thrust. From his mouth could be heard some curses and groans. I felt the knot forming in my stomach again, wanting to feel release. "Shit I'm close."

He sucked on my nipple. He moaned sending vibration in my breast. I felt my release slowly coming. My walls tighten around his cock. Making him let out a groan. "Shit Tom. I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me love." With those words I came hard. Letting out a loud moan. I could tell he was close by his thrusts becoming sloppier. He groaned as he came inside me. His cum dripping out of my pussy.

We laid there for a couple of minutes before I cuddled close to him. He wrapped an arm around my waist and I fell asleep soon after.