Chapter 32: The Ultimate Betrayal

Back in Russia, Aleandra was pacing back and forth after he didn't hear from Cathy. He thought for sure that he had a hold on her with King still being in his custody. By her not complying with his wishes, he was forced to believe that she did not care about him and she fooled him. He became so upset; he started tearing up the room. When one of his men entered the room to see if he was okay, he started attacking the man. He threw him on the ground and punched the man until he saw the inside of his skull. Aleandra had no idea that his hand was now broken where he was so upset. The thought of being tricked by a girl was infuriating and with that girl being his sister, his anger was tripled. He wanted blood and he wanted it now. He ordered King to be transported to the airplane and he told his men to prepare for a trip to America. He explained that they were in the middle of the ultimate betrayal and his sister was the main target. The men looked at each other, but wouldn't dare speak against Aleandra. He explained that she had never missed a check in and reminisced on her strange actions prior to leaving. He regretted not paying more attention to her. As Aleandra was preparing to leave, a shootout started in the front of the property. A few of his men swooped in to usher him out of the secret door. They said that the Army was there shooting at them.

"The Army?! That is impossible!" Aleandra yelled.

"No it is not sir, look at the security cameras!" A guard exclaimed as he showed Aleandra the camera screen.

"This is confirmation that she is a traitor. No one knows about this address, not even the President," Aleandra growled with burning rage.

As soon as Aleandra and most of his men were secured on the plane in the air, he gave the order to one of his guys. Five minutes of them flying and the house was blown up. King looked out of the window confused as to why he was being moved and why was Aleandra blowing up his precious property. Aleandra moved to a seat in front of King and began to negotiate with him.

"It appears that Cathy has disowned and betrayed both of us," Aleandra said.

"What? She wouldn't, she loves me," King gasped.

"Love? He loves Cathy," Aleandra laughed.

"No, you're wrong!" King defended, toying with Aleandra.

"It's true, she has betrayed us. Both you and I, she left behind to die. Those people back there shooting at us were American military and the only person who could've given them the location was her. Now, she knew that one of two things would've happened. One, I would kill you if she wasn't back and two; I would've killed you because they were coming. Either way, she knew that I was killing you and did nothing to stop it. She does not love you," Aleandra explained.

"Maybe she sent the military to save me," King said, trying to sound innocent.

"You are so naive! She left you to me despite her knowing what I am capable of. She knows that I have an escape route, she left you to die. Now, it is time that you join my team and help me get revenge. Then help me finish my plan and I will reward you greatly. What do you say, deal?" Aleandra offered.

"Well, what other choice do I have?" King frowned.

"Well, I can have you thrown from the plane and be done with it," Aleandra snarled.

"Deal!" King accepted, not wanting to come this far only to be thrown out of a plane.

"Smart choice," Aleandra grinned.

"What do you need me to do? I don't have any of my tools," King said.

"I need you to find Cathy," Aleandra requested, giving King a computer.