Exemption

No Ones POV

The four arrived safely at the entrance of they're university, Seulgi drove in before parking there car.

A lot of students were around their car thinking that they might be new to the university, in which is true!

The four got out of their car making the students gasped for seeing such a visual group. The four walked through the crowd and Jisoo was right girls and even boy were drooling over them.

"What's their names?" A girl asked. "Ghadd! All of them are so gorgeous!" A girl squealed. "Their the 'Dorks'!" A girl said making the four dorks stopped from their tracks.

Jisoo turns Her head to them Her hair gracefully flips making it seem like a slowmo to everyone aroud them, Her rather.

"We're the dorks but we're not complete!" Jisoo said. "So don't call us that when we're just four because the 'Dorks' is contained with Five members!" Seulgi continues.

The four of them just scoffs and started walking again not minding the students who were following them.

The four of them went to the principals office to know their schedules.

"Yay! We're all the same! I hope Moonbyul unnie too!" Lisa cheered making the rest smile widely at Her cuteness.

The four of them then started walking towards their classroom.

"Aw! Please, stop this! I'll tell you to my boyfriend!" A girl warned making Jeongyeon's ears perk up. "Hey, I think someone is in danger." Jeongyeon said alerting Her members.

"Moonbyul unnie said not to get ourselves to something that's not our business." Jisoo worriedly said. "But I think we need to help that person!" She added.

"Yeah! So where do you think the sound is coming from?" Lisa asked. "I think it's this way." Jeongyeon said as She starts walking with the three other dorks following Her.

They followed the sound until they've reached it, seeing a group of 3 boys beating up a girl made their blood boil.

"And what do you think you're doing!?" Asked Seulgi, the three boys looks at them with fear. "It's the dorks!" One of them said as the three starts running.

"Tsk! Weak!" Lisa scoffs, Jisoo approach the girl who was bullied and kneeled one knee in front of Her. "Are you alright Miss?" She asked lending Her hand out to help the girl stand, but the girl didn't take it and just stand up by herself and said. "I have a boyfriend."

Jisoo was quite taken a back by the words the girl just said, She stood up clenching Her jaw. "Look miss you're misunderstanding our friend." Jeongyeon tried to explain.

"No it's fine Yoo." Jisoo said, She was boiling inside but She doesn't want it to explode for in front of Her is still a girl. "Look Miss I'm sorry if I offended you, but that's not how you treat someone who helped you." Jisoo said.

"You don't care if I treat someone bad! And try not to mingle with others problem." She said smirking. "This is getting way out of hand now." Jisoo scoffs, Lisa was trying Her best to stop Jisoo from doing something bad by pulling Her friend.

"I'll let you go this time Miss, but remember when you pull off that attitude on me or on others again, you're so gonna regret it." Jisoo warns, before She starts to leave.

"I'm Rosè, just in case you don't know or you want to look for me." Rosè said, smirking.

Character unlocked

Park Chaeyoung

To be continued

To be continued...