House rules

No Ones POV

"Ok, so we have agreed to vote fo the House rules let's do it now." Moonbyul declares, they're now at Solar's room in their school because they have to talk about the house rules.

"Wait! Can't we really change, like it's summer and it's kinda hot in here!" Jisoo complain fanning Herself. "That's the punishment." Seulgi said rolling Her eyes.

"Then I'm gonna strip myself here!" Jisoo said before She slowly starts unbuttoning Her onesie. "What the heck unnie!" Lisa said in disbelief. "Yeah! Wth" the others except Rosè who's now focusing on Jisoo said.

"Why?" Jisoo asked. "Just let Her be!" Rosè said. "Here let me help you babe." Rosè said smiling helping Jisoo to unbutton Her onesie. "Wth Rosè!" The others said except Jisoo who's enjoying the whole unbuttoning thing.

"Let's just talk about the rules, Jisoo and Rosè stop that!" Moonbyul said pointing at the two who's enjoying. "Try unbuttoning one more button and you're grounded Jisoo!" Moonbyul warns making Jisoo and Rosè stop from their tracks.

"Curse you punishment." Jisoo mumbles under Her breath. "Ok, let's start with the old rules." Moonbyul said. "We only have one rule at Home unnie." Seulgi said rubbing Her nape. "And that is the no girls allowed." Lisa added.

"And always hold our dicks!" Jisoo said palming Hers. "I'll pretend I didn't witness anything." Jeongyeon said fixing Her posture making the others laugh. "You can stop now!" Moonbyul said slamming the table a little.

"Let's remove all the rules, but I will add one last rule." Moonbyul said. "What rule?" The Dorks asked. "Don't cheat and love your partners..." Moonbyul calmly said but in a serious way. "Aye! Aye! Captain!" The Dorks said in sync.

"Awee! How sweet!" The Girls squealed in Awe. "I will also remove our rules at Home but remember this, always be open to your partners." Solar said with a smile.

"Can't believe we're making rules in front of our partners." Irene wonder.

irene_love 1m

irene_love  1m

Send message

_chaeng 2m

_chaeng  2m