Pick a name

No Ones POV

"What a long day." Jeongyeon sighs seating at the couch along with the others. "What should we do on Christmas eve?" Asked Jennie.

"Let's have a party." Irene suggested. "And opening of gifts." Seulgi added.

"Let's have a secret santa too!" Rosè suggested. "Yeah! Christmas eve is in two days." Moonbyul sarcastically said.

"Let's buy the gifts tomorrow then." Jisoo suggested. "I'm thankful that Jisoo is smart." Solar smiles.

"You guys just didn't realised it earlier." Jisoo said smirking. "I'm sleepy!" Jisoo yawns. "Yeah! Me too, let's rest for tomorrow." Seulgi said before she stood up walking towards Her and Irene's room. "Night night all!" Irene said following Seulgi from behind.

"See you gayss tomorrow then." Moonbyul said before going to their room with Solar. "Baby, I'm so sleepy..." Rosè yawns clinging on Jisoo's arm.

"We'll get going then." Jisoo said as She stood up with Rosè to go to their room.

"Yeah! See you gays tomorrow, goodnight!" Nayeon waves before She and Jeongyeon left to their room. "Let's go now babe." Lisa said tapping the half a sleep Jennie.

"Carry me Babe!" Jennie whines opening Her arms waiting to be carried, Lisa engulfed Her in Her arms before walking towards their room.

lisa_m

My baby is already sleeping🤗

Send message

(Next day)

Early in the morning in Jennie's penthous, moonsun cooking breakfast, Seulrene fixing the table, Jenlisa taking pictures outside, 2yeon making the names for their secret santa with Chaesoo still sleeping.

Rosè slightly awake, stretching Her arms and accidentally hitting Jisoo. "Aw!" Jisoo groans. "Oh! Sorry babe!" Rosè apologises now fully awake.

"That hurts..." Jisoo said almost crying. "I know, I'm so sorry babe!" Rosè said before seating on Jisoo stomach with a worried face.

"Where does it hurt?" Rosè asked softly caressing Her face. "Here..." Jisoo said point at Her eyes. "Here..." She added point at Her nose. "Here..." She finishes pointing at Her lips.

"What do you want me to do to ease the pain?" Rosè asked still worried and not knowing Jisoo was just playing around.

"Kiss it?" Jisoo innocently asked with a puppy eyes, but deep inside She was smirking. "Ok!" Rosè happily said before kissing the places where Jisoo pointed Her to Kiss.

"Yahh! What are you guys doing?" A furious Jeongyeon asked as She entered the room to wake them up. "Know how to knock bro!" Jisoo complains. "Arraseo Arraseo! Get down now we have to pick names for secret santa." Jeongyeon informs.

"Yeah! We'll be down in 5 minutes!" Rosè said before getting off Jisoo and went to the bathroom. "Yoo!" Jisoo called even before Jeongyeon could leave. "Why?" Jeongyeon asked, Jisoo stood up and went to Her.

"My sister will be back to Korea today..." She whispers. "So?" Jeongyeon asked. "Cover me up Lisa and I will pick Her and Her girlfriend today at the airport." She then again whispers. "Ok, does Rosè know?" Jeongyeon whispered back. "No, that's why I need you to distract our girlfriends." Jisoo whispers.

"Why don't you tell Her." Jeongyeon asked. "I'll just tell Her after We picked them up." Jisoo excuse. "Fine, be fast ok?" Jeongyeon asked raising an eyebrow receiving a nod from Jisoo. "Let's go down now?" Rosè who just got out of the bathroom suddenly asked. "Ah- yes, let's go." Jisoo said eyeing Jeongyeon. "You're weird babe." Rosè suddenly said. "I'm always weird!" Jisoo chuckles.

"Finally, do you know how long we've been waiting for you?!" Lisa asked. "Stop, we're already here." Jisoo said glaring at Lisa. "Fight later, let's eat first." Moonbyul said passing through them.

(After eating)

"Whom did you get?" Jennie asked to Lisa. "It's not a secret santa anymore if I tell you." Lisa said. "Ohh! You getting smart bro?!" Seulgi jokes, making the others laugh.

"Ok, now that we have picked our secret santa we will now buy the gifts!" Solar said clapping.

To be continued...