Christmas Eve

No Ones POV

"Hello everyone! I'm Jisoo your emcee for tonight and this is my co-emcee, Lalisa Manobal!" Jisoo introduces as they're now all in the living room for a little party this Christmas Eve. "Unnie, are you crazy? Manoban not Manobal..." Lisa angrily whispers to Jisoo as the others just laugh at them.

"Just say your part." Jisoo nudged. "Hi I'm Lalisa Manoban!" Lisa then introduces emphasising the word Manoban. "Just get right into it, Manoban!" Seulgi teases. "As you may all know tonight is Christmas Eve and you're stupid if you think Christmas Eve is celebrated in the morning." Jisoo explains.

"And we know that all of you are stupid so yay!" Lisa cheered making the others just stay quiet. "Wow! Are you smart Lisa?" Jeongyeon asked. "She's not but She's a crack that's why She's with me." Jisoo said shrugging.

"So yeah, let's start with the real party. We're going to have games like secret, secret, secret and yes you will not know the games unless we're already playing them." Jisoo declares. "Cha! Our first game of the night is "The 30 seconds dance challenge!" So the mechanics of this game is just simple very very simple, all you have to do is dance with your partner for 30 seconds and if you stopped at exactly 30 seconds, You will win!" Lisa announces. "You look smart while talking Lisa!" Seulgi cheered.

"So, our first couple is..? Any volunteers?" Jisoo asked raising an eyebrow. "What will be the prize?" Minnie asked. "So earlier I bought prizes from the mall, the prizes can be a T-shirt, shorts, hoddie, or even a brand new phone!" Jisoo declares, coolly. "You bought that with your money?" Rosè asked in disbelief. "Lisa and I did!" Jisoo smiled. "But I almost paid for all of it." Jisoo added.

"You can also win a TV, a car wait who paid for the car?" Lisa asked as She looks at Jisoo who's now scratching the back of Her head. "Ok since Kim Jisoo is so rich, you can also win Her!" Lisa jokes. "I volunteer!" Rosè said with a excited smile making the others laugh. "Whipped!" Irene states. "Uhmm Sorry Ms. Park but the game is supposed to be with your partner." Lisa apologises. "Then we'll go first!" Nayeon volunteers together with Jeongyeon.

"Ok you can now start!" Just then the music played together with the timer and 2yeon starts dancing their asses out. "Ohh!" The crowd cheered as Nayeon did a body wave against Jeongyeon. "Ahh!" The others said cover their eyes as Jeongyeon starts to grind back to Nayeon. "And we will stop there!" Jeongyeon declares stopping the music as Lisa now stopped the timer.

"Oh! It's 45.23 seconds!" Lisa said. "I guess you guys got a little carried away." Jisoo said with a pity smile. "Ok! We'll try it!" Seulgi said pulling Irene with Her. "Ok! You can start, now!" Similar to what happened earlier the music starts to play together with the start of the timer, the couple then starts to dance their hearts out, teasing each other grinding at each other, they're movements continued until Seulgi said. "Stop!" She said turning off the music.

"Your time is... 31.12!" Jisoo announces making the others clap. "Wow! You guys almost did it!" Jisoo said clapping. "Ok! Let us try it this time!" Solar said pulling Moonbyul with Her. "Yong..." Moonbyul sulks pouting at Solar.

"Please..." Solar pleads with a puppy eyes. "No, I can always buy you things if you like." Moonbyul excuses. "It's not about the prize Byul, it's about the experience." Solar explains. "Ok fine, just don't be mad at me." Moonbyul said calming Solar down. "Yay! Love you!" Solar cheered giving Moonbyul a peck on Her lips.

Moonbyul blushed before replying a... "I love you too." Shyly.

After that they all gave it a try and seulgi and irene won, with a prize of two brand new phones.

To be continued...