Next Day😇

No Ones POV

It's 9am in the morning the girls are still sleeping except for the Minnie and the four dorks, Moonbyul is still in Her and Solar's room, sleeping.

"Why do you guys have to be so loud last night?" Minnie asked. "I didn't have sex maybe this three did!" Jisoo said pointing at the three who's now munching on their sandwiches. "I didn't too, Jennie told me that She's been feeling a bit weird this days." Lisa explains.

"Well..." Lisa, Jisoo and Minnie said while looking at Seulgi and Jeongyeon. "Last night was fun!" Seulgi said with a sly smile. "Guys, I have a problem." Jeongyeon said. "What is it?" Lisa asked.

"You know last night we did it, but when I was bout to pull out Nayeon suddenly said that She wants a baby." Jeongyeon explains. "Then, did you agree?" Jisoo asked. "I have no choice She wrapped Her legs around my waist, and I can see sincerity in Her eyes when She said that She wants to have a family with me." Jeongyeon said.

"Did you guys used a protection last night?" Moonbyul who just arrived asked. "Ugh- unnie I didn't." Lisa said. "And last night when Jennie and I talked, She was saying things that only a pregnant woman can feel." Lisa said while fidgeting with Her fingers.

"You, Jeongyeon you said Nayeon wants a baby?" Moonbyul asked as She seats with them. "Yeah, She did. I'm a bit scared of what would happen next but, I love Her." Jeongyeon confessed. "Well I didn't do anything last night, in fact my girlfriend is too innocent for those things, She doesn't even know what were you guys doing last night." Minnie explains as they were looking at Her.

"Ok, so lisa and Jeongyeon go buy a pregnancy test." Moonbyul commands. "But unnie you cannot know if you're pregnant or not in just one night of making love, we just have to wait till they feel the symptoms." Seulgi said. "I'm glad I didn't do with Rosè yet, cause I myself think that I would suck being a parent." Jisoo said chuckling bitterly.

"No you wouldn't." Rosè suddenly said, Jisoo's eyes suddenly widened at the sight of Her girl being there. Rosè walked up to Her, cupping Her cheeks. "Why wouldn't you be a great parent?" Rosè asked. "I-I just thought I wouldn't." Jisoo stutters.

"Babe, being a parent doesn't mean you have to be great." Rosè said as Her hands falls down on Jisoo's nape. "If you will love our future children He or She will think you're great, because you would do anything just to make your love ones happy." Rosè calmly said, it was like music in Jisoo's ears.

"You will be a great parent, right guys?" Rosè asked the others who was just watching the two of them. "Yeahh! She's right soo! You're the most responsible person ever!" Lisa cheered. "She's right, cause if you can be a great sister and a great bestfriend, I also think you could be a great parent unnie!" Minnie said patting Her sister's back.

"Jisoo fighting!" They all said in unison making Jisoo smile at them. "Thank you guys, Thank you babe." Jisoo said before hugging Rosè and looked at the others with a glad smile.

"Having a gathering without us?" Nayeon suddenly said as Solar, Irene and Her were limping their way down with Jennie laughing Her ass out. "Fuck, this hurts." Irene grunted. "One step at a ahh!" Solar groans. "Shit!" Nayeon cursed, the Dorks were trying to hold their laughs together with Minnie as Rosè just laugh He heart out.

"You Dorks! Help us here!" Solar demands as the three of them struggles in going down the stairs. The three Dorks walk up to them Seulgi kneeling so She could give Irene a ride on Her back, Jeongyeon stood up in front of Nayeon before carrying Her in Her arms, Nayeon's arms around Her neck while Her legs are around Her waist, Moonbyul just carried Solar in a bridal style. "I'm torn between this sweet couples!" Jennie said as She was about three staircase behind them.

"You can do it babe!" Lisa cheered making Jennie giggle. "Wait, where's your girlfriend Minnie?" Jisoo asked. "Miyeon is a heavy sleeper, even the loudest alarm wouldn't wake Her up." Minnie said chuckling while daydreaming about Her girlfriend.

"But can you wake her up?" Lisa asked. "I can but it'll take me some time before She wakes up." Minnie explains. "Anyway, I'll go wake Her up so She can also experience the fun Here in jejudo." Minnie said as She stood up from Her seat before She starts to walk upstairs.

"Where is She going?" Moonbyul asked as She putted Solar down together with the others. "She's going to wake Her girlfriend up." Lisa simply said.

"Babe?" Minnie called as soon as She entered the room, seeing a sleeping Miyeon She smiled, She approached Her and sat on the edge of the bed admiring Her girlfriend's beauty.

"Babe wake up." Minnie calmly said shaking Her girlfriend a bit. "Babe!" Minnie shouted making the latter groan. "You gave me no choice." Minnie said shaking Her head, inhaling She kiss Her girlfriend after a few seconds She finally felt Her kiss back, it continued until Miyeon pulled Her for a deeper Kiss by Her nape.

"Good morning babe." Minnie said after breaking the kiss. "Good morning ah!" Miyeon irritatingly shouted as Minnie took a picture of Her. "Why? You look so pretty, I'm going to post this on my story." Minnie giggles.

min_nie  1m

Good morning babe🥰

Good morning babe🥰

Send message

"You're right, I look quite pretty here." Miyeon comments as She looks at Minnie's story on Her phone. "Your not just quite pretty babe, you're really really pretty, a Goddess?" Minnie asked. "Babe, your sister is the Goddess." Miyeon chuckles. "Right, my sister is really beautiful but, She have a dick." Minnie chuckles.

"I wouldn't blame Chaeyoung Unnie for falling for Her in just a day." Minnie said. "She did?" Miyeon asked. "Yes, Lisa told me that on their first day of school unnie kissed Her that's why." Minnie explains. "Wait, Don't you also have a dick?" Miyeon asked. "Babe, we've talked about this right?" Minnie said patting Her girlfriend's head.

"But our 1st anniversary is-" Miyeon got cut off when Minnie suddenly pulled Her for another kiss. "Babe." And that's all it takes, after that one call Miyeon stopped. She knows that Minnie is not ready for those stuffs, and She will understand Her girlfriend because She knows that Minnie just want the best for the two of them.

To be continued...