First?

No Ones POV

"We're Home!" Moonbyul shouted as they just arrived Home. "Oh! The oldies are back." Jeongyeon jokes. "Where's the others?" Asked Solar.

"Well as you can hear, Jenlisa is upstairs moaning while there's chaesoo being aliens." Jeongyeon shrugs helping them with the groceries.

"Aliens?" Seulgi asked. "They have their own world, that's why." Nayeon shrugs helping them with the groceries.

"Let's decorate, we brought a Christmas tree!" Moonbyul cheered. "Yeah! We'll help!" Chaesoo butted in. "Ok then, let's group four on the Christmas tree and four on fixing the groceries." Solar declares.

"Well then, dicks on the tree!" The four dorks said chuckling. "Kinda weird, but yeah we'll arrange the groceries." Irene shrugs.

Meanwhile at Jenlisa's side...

"Ugh! Fuck, Lisa!" Jennie moans as Lisa hit Her womb. "Jennie, you're so tight!" Lisa groans thrusting Her dick deeper, Lisa sucked one of Jennie's breast while the other one was groped by Her hands still thrusting deep inside of Jennie.

"Fuck!" Jennie blurted holding Lisa head and pushing it more to Her breast, Her back arching from the pleasure. "I'm about to cu-ughm!" Jennie announces eyes rolling back. "Let's cum together baby." Lisa said thrusting in a animalistic pace, She let go of Jennie's breast focusing on Her thrust.

Lisa grips Jennie's waist lifting Her up until Jennie cannot feel the soft bed anymore, Jennie rode Her orgasm as Lisa helps Her go up and down on Her dick. "Shit!" Jennie cursed coming real hard.

Lisa's thrust went sloppy but deep and after a few seconds Lisa came deep Inside of Jennie's pussy. The two of them were panting as they lay on the bed chests heaving up and down, Jennie still on top of Lisa.

"You didn't tell me you were a virgin." Lisa suddenly said caressing Jennie's hair. "I love you." Jennie said ignoring Lisa's words. "I know you're shy, I love you too." Lisa said chuckling.

Jennie shyly stood up before wearing Her bra, shorts and of course Lisa's jacket, Lisa took Her camera out before capturing Her.

lisa_m

Liked by _solar and 2,256 others

lisa_m I wouldn't mind seeing this every time🥵

Comments:

_solar 👀

seulgi__ 🥵

imjisoo_ 😏

itsme_yoo 😇

moon_ ☠️

"Lisa!" Jennie said smacking Lisa's arms as She saw Her post. "You look so gorgeous here, so why complain?" Lisa asked, worried. "I'm shy..." Jennie said before hugging the naked glory of Lisa burying Her face on its neck.

"You don't have to babe." Lisa chuckles caressing Jennie's nape with Her thumb. "But why does it hurt after doing it?" Jennie innocently asked. "I'm sorry if I went rough on you." Lisa said giving the older girl a peck on its forehead.

"It's funny how we said that we're just going to watch Netflex!" Jennie laughs. "It's Netflix baby." Lisa chuckles. "Well it's Netflex for me." Jennie said in a sassy way.

To be continued...