She's my Sister/Bestfriend

No Ones POV

"Yahh! Kim Jisoo, how come you still have the dick to come here when you cheated!" Rosè said in disbelief. "Look, I didn't cheat..." Jisoo calmly said. "And where's Lisa?!" Jennie asked. "She's-" Jisoo was about to explain when Jennie suddenly shouted.

"Yahh! Why did you even come back here?!" Jennie asked to Lisa who's now holding two suitcases. "Look babe let-" And then again Jennie shouted. "There's no more explanation for what you did Lisa!" Jennie said in verge of crying. "Look you guys keep on talking and not letting us speak for our side." Jisoo complains.

"Oh! Minnie, is this your girlfriend that you were always talking about?" Moonbyul suddenly asked making the others look at them. "Wait, you're the girl on their stories..." Rosè said pointing at Minnie. "Hi, let me introduce mysel-" Minnie was cut off when Jennie suddenly said.

"And you really have the guts to bring your girl here huh Lisa?!" Jennie shouted. "She's not my girlfriend, didn't you hear what Byulyi unnie said? She have a girlfriend, Minnie has a freaking girlfriend!" Lisa clears. "Why are you shouting at me!?" Jennie asked in disbelief. "Cause you keep on cutting me off and I cannot explain my side..." Lisa then calmly said.

"Yeah, you have to hear our side first." Jisoo agreed. "But first let's seat." Moonbyul calmly said, the others then followed Her together with Minnie and Miyeon seating at the couch.

"Ok, so can I introduce myself now?" Minnie asked pointing at Herself as She received a nod from the dorks. "I'm Kim Minnie, Jisoo unnie is my older sister and Lisa is my bestfriend." Minnie calmly explains. "There!" Jisoo snaps. "Who's cheating now?" Lisa asked. "Then who's this girl?" Solar asked pointing at Miyeon.

"She's my girlfriend." Minnie simply answers. "Pabo! Why didn't you told me earlier!?" Jennie asked giving Lisa a smack. "Cause you keep on cutting me off." Lisa explains.

"Baby, I'm so sorry about earlier..." Rosè apologises clinging on to Jisoo's arm. "It's alright you didn't know I have a sister so it's alright." Jisoo said caressing Her girlfriends back. "You know Jennie, why can't you be a little more like Rosè?" Lisa asked. "So you're saying that you like Rosè now?" Jennie asked.

"No, I just want you to be understanding like Her." Lisa explains. "So you're sayi-" Jennie was cut off when Solar suddenly spoke. "You're making it worst Jen, Lisa was trying to say that you should be a understanding partner, you should know each other's side before accusing on each other." Solar explains.

"Solar unnie is right, everything will be solved if you let each other speak." Irene calmly said. "Look babe it's not like you're wrong but you're not right either, so don't get the wrong idea of this whole thing. They're just making it work between us, because they know that we love each other." Lisa said while caressing Her girlfriends hair.

"This lesson should be applied to the couples that are now here in this house." Moonbyul said, earning a nod from the couples.

lisa_m  1m

I love you so much😭

I love you so much😭

Send message

not_yourjennie  2m

I'll always love you❤️

Send message

imjisoo_  2m

I love this view🥰

I love this view🥰

Send message

_chaeng  4m

I love Her so, so much😭

Send message

To be continued...