Couples❤️

seulgi__

Liked by _chaeng and 2,165 others

seulgi__ Idk why do they look so tall here😒

Comments:

imjisoo_ Finally! After 100000 attempts of trying to be tall🙂
_chaeng Cute🥰

_solar They be arriving like a model😂

nayeon_im Why do they look like a fucking celebrities?!
seulgi__ Irk😒

itsme_yoo Love how confident they stood there🤟

moon_ 👌🏻

not_yourjennie ❤️

lisa_m You look quite Ok there soo👌🏻
imjisoo_ Just admit that I'm good looking!

"What are we gonna do now?" Asked Solar, now all of them are now seating at the couch of the living room of Jennie's penthouse.

"I'll go out to take some pictures with Jeongyeon." Nayeon said eyeing Jeongyeon. "I want to sleep..." Jisoo tiredly stated leaning Her head on Rosè. "We'll be heading out now!" Nayeon announces before pulling Jeongyeon out with Her.

"Who wants to come with me and Byul?" Solar asked. "Where?" Seulgi asked. "To buy groceries and Christmas decorations." Solar answers. "I'll go with you since I got nothing to do." Seulgi said before She stood up.

"I'm in!" Irene said putting Her right arm around Seulgi's Shoulders. "How about you guys?" Moonbyul asked the four girls who's now chilling on the couch with Jisoo sleeping on Rosè's shoulder.

"I'll stay with Jisoo." Rosè answers. "Lisa and I will watch some movies." Jennie blurted as Lisa just nodded in agreement.

"Alright we'll be going then." Solar said as four of them started walking towards the door. "Make sure not to moan too loud!" Seulgi reminded before four of them vanished from the house.

"Awe! Look how cute my baby is!" Rosè silently squealed lightly poking Jisoo's cheek. "Chaeyoung-ah, Lisa and I will just watch Netflex at my room." Jennie informs. "Hmmm... keep it low my baby is sleeping." Rosè said smirking at the two, they just scoffed and ran upstairs to Jennie's room.

"Oh! Jeongyeon just posted." Rosè said as a notification pops up from Her phone.

itsme_yoo