How our friendship started

No Ones POV

"Yahhh! Eat properly!" Byul said to Seulgi who keeps on shoving food in Her mouth. "This is dinner right? So I mine as well eat." Seulgi said with Her cheeks all puffed by the foods that She keeps on stuffing Her mouth.

"Slow down, this is not our last meal." Irene said giving the puffed bear a glass of water. "So let's get to know more of each other!" Solar declares with a smile.

"Yeah- we have dicks." Jeongyeon innocently states. "Yoo!" The rest of the Dorks said in disbelief while the girls laughed.

"What, I'm just stating facts about us!" Jeongyeon said drinking Her wine. "Ok. How about you guys tell the story of how you became friends." Solar said rubbing Byul's arm before engulfing Her arms to it.

The seating arrangement

2yeon  Chaesoo

Moonsun T A B L E

Seulrene  Jenlisa

"So it all started 15 years ago..." Moonbyul started.

(Flashback)

7 years old Moonbyul who's peacefully walking had an encounter with 7 years old Seulgi...

"Hi I'm little Seulgi!" The bear happily said waving at the cute little hamster. "I'm Moonbyul!" Byul introduces with a smile.

"We're friends now, let's go to my other new friends!" Seulgi said pulling Moonbyul with Her. "Hi Jisoo and Lisa, this is Moonbyul our new friend!" Seulgi happily said.

"Welcome to our group Byul unnie!" Lisa squealed together with Jisoo.

(End of flashback)

"After that we met Jeongyeon who's being bullied so yeahh that's how it all started." Moonbyul ended with a smile. "Then how did you guys found out about the you know." Jennie asked.

"Well..."

(Flashback)

8 years old Jisoo taking a bath when suddenly Jeongyeon burst in. "WTH Jeongyeon!" Jisoo cursed. "Yahh! Unnie you didn't tell me you have a dick!" Lisa said as She peeked through the door of their bathroom.

"I was born this way." Jisoo said putting the towel around Her body. "I have one too!" Jeongyeon said. "You do?" Jisoo asked.

"Me too!" Seulgi suddenly said. "Me three!" Moonbyul joined. "Me four!" Lisa said raising Her right hand. "From now on no one will hide secrets from each other, ok?" Moonbyul asked smiling while patting the dorks head.

"Ok!" They all agreed in unison. "Dorks!" They said now with Moonbyul. "Kajja!" They happily cheered.

(End of flashback)

"Not at Jisoo being exposed!" Rosè laughs. "It was Jeongyeon's fault though!" Jisoo said pouting. "Arraseo Arraseo!" Rosè said giving the pouting Jisoo a peck.

"You guys lived together since then?" Irene asked. "Yes, our parents are always out of the country for business so they stabled us in one house with maids." Seulgi explains.

"Since then I'm like their mom." Moonbyul said with a smile. "Unnie just a reminder, you have a dick!" Jeongyeon said pointing at Moonbyul.

"Dad!" The rest of the Dorks called in a teasing way. "And Mom?" The three asked diverting their eyes to Solar who's now chuckling.

"I guess you gayss can say that." Moonbyul said with a blushing cheeks. "Well then meet your step sisters!" Solar teases the younger dorks.

"Stop teasing them, they might cry." Moonbyul said laughing. "I'm Jisoo, I'm ok👍🏻" Jisoo said wiping Her non-existing tears together with the other dorks, making the others laugh at their silliness.

To be continued...