Seulrene

No Ones POV

"Yahh! Will you two please stop kissing now?!" Seulgi asked looking at Jisoo and Rosè who then again started Kissing. "Irene is single and ready to jingle!" Jisoo said pointing at Irene.

"It's mingle Kim!" Seulgi scoffs. "Well She's heading towards the restroom so She'll jingle!" Jisoo said rolling Her eyes before She started making out with Rosè again as for Seulgi, She followed Irene.

"Yong, I'm so sorry about my friends they're just you know, like that." Moonbyul apologises looking at Her friends who's now making out with the girls Nayeon and Jeongyeon flirting with each other, Lisa and Jennie throwing pick up lines.

"It's fine, I'm even thankful that my girls found someone who they can flirt back with." Solar assures smiling at Her fiancé, well I guess you can say that since both of them are going to get married after their studies.

"Nayeon, do you know you look like someone I knew?" Jeongyeon asked more like a grin. "Really? Who?" Nayeon asked. "My future girlfriend." Jeongyeon grinds with a smirk making the latter chuckle.

"Hey Irene!" Seulgi called pulling the beauty's hand to face Her. "Oh- Seulgi, what brought you here?" Irene asked.

"I will get to the point, I like you." Seulgi shyly said looking down. "You're so cute!" Irene squealed groping the bears face to face Her.

"I like you too!" Irene said before pulling Her for a hug, Seulgi smiled and hugged Her back. "Wait, why is there something poking?" Irene asked breaking the hug, Seulgi blushed feeling all shy.

"I guess what you said earlier will be true now Ms. Kang." Irene smirks leaning their foreheads together. "And I would love to moan your name tonight." Irene teases looking straight into Seulgi's eyes.

"I wouldn't mind if my name would be screamed by such a beauty like you Ms. Bae." She grinds.

"I know you guys are having a moment, but we have a class to attend too." Solar said making the two chuckle and just followed the other going to their room.

"Let's have dinner later my treat." Moonbyul suddenly said as they were walking. "I'm in but what's with the sudden invitation?" Asked Jisoo who's now walking hand and hand with Rosè.

"Cause it's a celebration for I and Solar's engagement!" Moonbyul explains. "Let's just have a little party at Home." Lisa said smirking, Her arms around Jennie's shoulders.

"I'm inviting you guys for a decent dinner, not a party." Moonbyul firmly said eying the dorks. "Fine!" The rest of the Dorks sighed in defeat making the girls chuckle.

"We will have a No girls policy in the house for atleast one month, so try not to bring any girls until then." Moonbyul said making the dorks look at Her in disbelief. "Try to protest or I'll cut your dicks." Moonbyul glares pointing out the dorks.

"You too girls, no boys allowed at home, ok?" Solar asked making the girls groan but agreed afterwards. "I guess there's no screaming of names tonight." Jeongyeon innocently said.

"Hold you dicks/tits!" Moonsun said in sync making the other chuckle then they started walking towards their classroom again.

"It's sad that we're not classmates Yong." Moonbyul said as they stopped by Solar's room. "We can still see each other after class." Solar said to the pouting Byul.

"Can you please make it fast?" Asked the unbothered Irene, who's now clinging on to Seulgi's arm with Her head rested on the bears shoulder. "Alright I'll be going now, Nayeon don't be shy to Jeongyeon!" Solar said before entering Her room.

"Ok now I'm surrounded by gays." Moonbyul said as they started walking again.

To be continued...