Others

No Ones POV

(Moonsun)

This all happened when Jisoo was still sleeping...

"Fuck baby, you look so hot!" Moonbyul said as She soon as She finished stripping Solar's clothes leaving Her in Her naked glory.

Moonbyul pushes Her down spreading Her legs wide for Her, bringing down Her fingers to rub circles on Solar's clit the latter moans.

"So hot like this, I'll make sure you'll moan loud enough to let the whole squad know what we are doing." Moonbyul growls, as Solar continues to grind on Her fingers chasing for Her high. "Fuck byul!" Solar moans.

"So wet for me, I bet you taste good baby girl." Solar could tell that Moonbyul was in Her own world, but that didn't stop Her from reaching Her high in fact it makes Her more eager to cum.

"I-I'm gonna cum!" Moonbyul continued Her tracks, bringing Her face up to whisper in to the older's ears. "Cum for me baby girl."

Solar came hard, a loud moan realising from Her mouth. She could feel the pressure of byul's fingers still on Her, helping Her ride Her orgasm, Her thigh shaking from the pleasure. "Good girl." Moonbyul whispered, bringing Her fingers up to Her mouth, sucking Her own fingers that were coated by Solar's juices.

"Tasty." Solar groaned, Her over sensitive core clenching around nothing. "Oh God, I fucking need you inside of me Byul!" Solar husked arching Her back.

"It's daddy, baby girl." Moonbyul blurted before She starts stripping Herself. "Daddy, please fuck me with your big dick!" Solar moans making Byul groan at the sight of Her lover being impatient.

"Come Here baby." Moonbyul commands as she sat at the edge of their bed, Solar hurriedly obeys. "Sit here." Moonbyul commands pointing at Her empty thighs, Solar quickly response straddling Herself on top of the brunette.

"Put it in baby, I'll let you take control so it won't hurt, ok?" Solar smiles as She thought that even in this situation Her lover cared for Her. She positioned the tip of Byul's head on Her entrance as Moonbyul wraps Her hands around Her hips and with one full thrust they both groan. She's full, full of Her. Loving the way Moonbyul thickness and length stretches Her, Her bare cock hard and long that fills Her up perfectly made Her forget about the pain.

She then started moving up slowly then push downward hard, this continued until Moonbyul helped Her to make their pace faster. "Baby, I'm going to be fast now, ok?" Moonbyul groans as She earn a nod from Solar. Then they're pace changed, Moonbyul gripping Her waist with every thrust.

"Fuck, you feel so good. You're so tight baby." Moonbyul growls as She pushes Solar to Her harder and then Moonbyul suddenly stood up with Her still inside of Solar That made the latter wrap Her legs around Byul's waist and Her arms around Her neck for support. She carried Her and pushes Her to the nearest wall in the room and started pounding in Her hard that made Solar's eyes roll Her eyes from the pleasure.

The sound of their moans, groans and their bodies colliding is what filled the whole room. "Faster daddy!" Solar moans as Byul obliged with a grunt as She pounds Solar's pussy faster, the feeling Her reaching places that only Moonbyul can reach made Her clench around Byul.

Moonbyul continued thrust and capture one of Solar's nipple in Her mouth and all She can do is feel Her and the pleasure that only Moonbyul could give Her. "Ughh!" Solar moans as Moonbyul pounds and now She feel Her high is near as She can tell the same to Moonbyul as She felt Her dick twitch inside Her.

"Fuck, baby I'm near!" Byul grunts as She thrust in and out of Her even faster and harder making Her cum. Solar's cunt milking Byul's dick, Byul's breathing became laboured as She continues with Her animalistic pace that made Solar feel like cumming again because of how sensitive She was. Moonbyul pounds and with one last thrust She came undone for the second time tonight, feeling Byul's hot seeds burst inside of Her filling Her to the brim.