Others (2)

No Ones POV

(Seulrene)

Sneaking Her hands down the older girl's side to the front removing the latter's robe, tracing Her hand back up cupping Irene's breast, giving it a squeeze making the older moan. Attaching Her lips to the older's neck, sucking harshly down on Her pulse. "Ughh- Baby..." Irene moans.

Seulgi pulled back remove Her top and Her belt. "Strip me Bae." Seulgi whisperers against Her ears, teasingly. Obeying the younger, Irene slowly unbuttoned the younger's jeans, pulling it down to Her knees. Tracing the waistband of Her underwear before hooking Her fingers on it She pulled down the latter's underwear, As Her dick fully sprung out enough for the older to see.

Taking it into Her hand She starts to jerk Her off, as Seulgi let out a heavy moan. Irene took the head of the younger's dick in Her mouth, sucking on it, hard. "Ugh! Yes, just like that baby." Seulgi moans.

Going down more further almost taking all of the younger's length in Her mouth, Seulgi laced Her fingers onto Irene's hair, gripping onto it thrusting Her hips faster making the older gag. "You're doing great babe!" Seulgi moans, thrusting hard one last time before pulling out of Irene.

Completely removing Her jeans and underwear off Her knees, She slipped the robe off of Irene throwing it somewhere in the room, grabbing Irene by the waist throwing Her to the bed as Her back hit the soft mattress. Climbing on top of the older, opening Irene legs before settling Herself between it, She lowered Her head to the girl's cunt with a smirk.

"Oh fuck!" Irene growls as Seulgi starts to rub the older girl's clit, scooting down She take Irene in Her mouth, sucking on it hard circling Her tongue around Irene's folds before pushing two fingers inside the older. "Ugh!" Irene moans in pleasure.

Pumping into Her hard and fast. "You like that huh?" Asked Seulgi. "Fuck yes!" Irene answers loudly, Seulgi grunted before positioning Herself on the older's entrance, ramming Her dick deep inside Irene making the latter scream. "You like that baby?" Seulgi asked, Her thrust going deeper. "Yes!" Irene husked. Seulgi then starts pounding into Irene hard and fast making Irene a moaning mess.

Seulgi suddenly pulled out. "Ride me Bae!" Seulgi commands laying down at the other side of the bed, guiding Irene to straddle around Her cock, placing Her hands on Irene's thighs, Irene lowered Herself as She felt Seulgi in Her once again. "Ride it like a cowgirl baby!" Seulgi moans, holding Irene's waist to help Her go up and down.

"Fuck me bear!" Irene moans, Seulgi pounded into Her harder as Irene adjusts Herself placing Her hands behind Her back bracing it on Seulgi's knees, back arching beautifully. Seulgi removes Her right hand from Irene's waist before She starts playing with Her clit, drawing circles on it.

"Ugh! I'm gonna cum!" Irene moans as Seulgi continuously pounded in Her and rubbing Her faster. "Cum for me Irene!" And just then She cummed together with Seulgi who filled Her to the brim.

Irene lay down beside Her lover, as Seulgi gave Her a pack on Her forehead. "We didn't use protection." Irene gasps. "Right, I'm so sorry babe." Seulgi apologises. "No it's fine, just make sure that you will stay with me through this." Irene assures. "Of course I will!" Seulgi said pulling Her closer to Her.

"I love you Bae." Seulgi said before giving Her a peck. "I love you too." Irene response.

seulgi__

Liked by irene_love and 2,278 others

seulgi__ Butterflies around our stomachs.

Comments are disabled.

Meanwhile at Jenlisa's room...

"Baby, I've been feeling weird lately." Jennie pouted. "What do you mean?" Lisa asked. "I mean I've been vomiting a lot since our making of love, and earlier I ate the foods that I don't even like." Jennie wonders.

"What else Babe?" Lisa asked. "Well my period is supposed to be last week, but..." Lisa's eyes widen b y the news. "Babe don't you think you're pregnant?" Lisa asked.

"Eyyy! How can that be? You used protection right?" Jennie asked. "I didn't." Lisa said looking down. "Oh! That's why..." Jennie said in puzzle. "I'm sorry baby, I promise if ever you're really pregnant, I will do everything for our future family." Lisa firmly said making the latter chuckle at Her.

"I love you!" Jennie squealed with a smile on Her face. "I love you too, remember I'm always here for you." Lisa said as Jennie just nodded at Her.

"Let's get through this together babe." Jennie said patting Lisa's cheek.

lisa_m 2m

She's tired💤

She's tired💤

Send message

Meanwhile at Minmi while things are happening...

"Babe, what's that noise?" Miyeon innocently asked, Minnie's eyes widened and quickly covered Her ears. "Why are you covering my ears?" Miyeon asked. "You're too innocent to witness everything." Minnie said giving Her a peck on Her forehead. "Too innocent?" She asked.

"Just stay still babe." Minnie said looking straight to Her eyes. "Those Dorks." Minnie mumbles.

To be continued...