Christmas gift from Girlfried

No Ones POV

"Babe?" Lisa called to Jennie. "Yes?" Jennie asked turning Her body to Lisa. "My gift for you..." Lisa said, just then two dogs ran towards Jennie's direction. "Dogs!" Jennie squealed, squatting down to pet the dogs.

"Wow! Their so cute!" Rosè said petting the brown one. "Thank you Babe!" Jennie said hugging Lisa. "Welcome, what should we name them?" Asked Lisa. "Seol?" Jennie asked. "They both have dicks baby." Lisa chuckles. "Then what do you think?" Jennie asked.

"Well, I already named this guy Kuma." Lisa said pointing at the smaller dog. "Then I'll name this one Kai." Jennie said petting the bigger dog that is now named Kai. "Were that that the dogs you bought yesterday Lisa?" Jisoo asked approaching them

"They are, they just arrived." Lisa answers. "How about yours Unnie?" Lisa asked making Jisoo's eyes widen, just then Lisa realised its for a surprise. "You brought a dog babe?" Rosè asked looking at Jisoo who's now scratching Her nape.

"I love you babe!" Jisoo said avoiding Rosè's question. "I love you too!" Rosè said shrugging what She just a asked a second ago.

"Byul-ah!" Solar said clinging in Moonbyul. "Yes, love?" Moonbyul asked before wrapping Her arms around the older's waist. "There was a guy outside looking for you." Solar pouts. "Me? Did you ask what do they need?" Moonbyul asked.

"No, how about we go there together?" Solar asked with a puppy eyes. "Yeah, let's go." Moonbyul answers before holding Her lovers hand interlocking it with Her's.

They walked towards the door hand in hand, when they opened the door they saw a guy holding a leash that was connected to the three corgis neck. "Hi, are you Ms. Moon?" Asked the guy. "Yes, Yes I am." Moonbyul answers.

"Uhmmm.... This is for you, from Ms. Kim." The guys said giving the leash to Moonbyul, Byul looked at Solar that now has a bright smile on Her face. "Tha-thank you." Moonbyul stutters getting the leash from the guy.

"What's this Love?" Byul asked. "I know you want to have corgis so I brought you corgis." Solar said with a smile. "Thank you Yong!" Moonbyul happily said.

_solar  2m

Daddy byul🥰

Daddy byul🥰

Send message

lisa_m  2m