Opening of gifts

No Ones POV

"Ok! Now we're going to open our gifts!" Jisoo announces before clapping, the others clap too before they start unwrapping their gifts.

"Yahh! This is the chanel bag that I've been looking for, how did you find it?" Jennie asked Irene. "Just saw it while I was looking for a gift for you, oh! You bought me Prada Saffiano Lux Bag! This cost like a lot of money!" Irene said.

"Well you bought me a limited edition chanel bag and it's expensive too!" Jennie blurted. "Right! Btw thank youuu!" Irene smiles. "Thank you for the gift too!" Jennie said smiling with Her gummy smile.

"Oh! Miyeon-ah, how did you know I like suits?" Moonbyul asked. "Minnie told me." Miyeon answers. "Thank youuu!" Moonbyul said smiling widely at Miyeon. "Oh! Unnie! What's with the letter?" Minnie asked. "Read it!" Moonbyul demands.

"Ok! Hi Minnie, I know you're wondering where's your gift. I already sent it to your house at seoul, it's a grand piano ;)" Minnie reads just then Her eyes widened, Moonbyul just look at Her with a proud smile.

"You bought me a grand piano!?" Minnie asked in disbelief, earning a proud nod from Moonbyul, Minnie ran to Her before giving Her a big hug. "Thank youuu, I'm really happy right now!" Minnie squealed. "I know." Moonbyul said smiling.

"Beat that my sister!" Minnie bitterly said to Her sister. "Pft!" Jisoo scoffs. "Uhmm... Jisoo Unnie, Thank you for this hoddie and Dior bag." Miyeon shyly said to Jisoo. "You're Welcome!" Jisoo said smiling at Miyeon.

"Wtf! What is this Seulgi?!" Jisoo asked. "Vibrator." Seulgi simply said making the others laugh. "What? Are you crazy?" Jisoo asked in disbelief. "Wny, Don't you like it?" Seulgi asked with a smirk. "Fuck you!" Jisoo said with Her middle finger up to Seulgi. "Hey, I'm just joking Here's your real gift." Seulgi said giving Her real gift to Jisoo.

"Make sure this is better than that vibrator!" Jisoo blurted before opening Her gift. "Awe! A dog leash..." Jisoo pauses before giving Seulgi a glare. "Do you want me to leash you huh?!" Jisoo said in disbelief. "You! You will never take me seriously huh?!" Jisoo asked almost choking Seulgi.

"Yahh! That's the wrong one! I promise this is really my real gift!" Seulgi said giving Jisoo another gift. "I'll reall choke you if this is another prank." Jisoo said making the others laugh, She opened Her gift angrily. "Yahh! It's a hoddie! Ahh!!! 2 hoddies? Thank you Seulgi!" Jisoo squealed hugging Seulgi.

"There's more..." Seulgi whispered in Jisoo's Ear, Jisoo look at Her in puzzle and went back to Her seat, She grab the other gift before slowly opening It, Her eyes widened and looked at Seulgi who now winked at Her, Jisoo plastered a sneaky smirk before hiding the gift.

"Let's move on, Thank you for this Blender and coffee maker Rosè!" Seulgi said smiling at Rosè. "You're welcome." Rosè said smiling back at Her. "Yahh! Solar unnie! Thank you for this Guitar!" Rosè squealed.

"I know you've been eyeing that guitar for a year now." Solar said smiling at the younger. "Thank you so much!" Rosè said before running to hug Solar, the older hug back patting the younger's back.

"Who told you I like making necklace with beads Minnie?" Nayeon asked. "Ugh- I saw you making last night and also saw that you ran out of materials." Minnie explains. "Really, thank you and thank you for this hoddie too!" Nayeon said smiling brightly.

"Yahh! Jeongyeon my man, thank you for this vintage hoddie and jersey!" Lisa coolly said. "Yeah! Thank you for this sneakers, Promise I'll always wear this while working out." Jeongyeon innocently said.

"Yahh! Nayeon, Thank youuu for this beats headphones and earphones!" Solar squealed. "I know you love to listen to music so I bought you those!" Nayeon explains.