Let's make one

No Ones POV

Months have passed and everything is doing great between the Dorks and Girls, but still nothing happened between Chaesoo.

The four girls are now confirmed as they are 2 months pregnant.

The two suddenly thought of the idea of taking a shower together, but then suddenly Chaeng felt Jisoo's dick making Her wet. "Babe, I'm so wet so how about we make something for our future?" Chaeyoung said putting Her left leg on Jisoo's waist to get closer.

"You want a baby? Let's make one." Jisoo said bringing Rosè even more closer. "Yeah, this is my first but I don't care, you need to fuck me good and hard baby." Chaeyoung moans in Jisoo's ear. "Oh, I will." Jisoo pushed Her down on Her knees and Her Dick on Rosè's face.

"Suck my dick, gag on it!" Jisoo said grabbing a fist full of Rosè's hair and forcefully pushed Her towards Her cock. "Aggressive." Rosè comments giving Jisoo's dick a lick. "I want you to slap me every where Baby." Rosè blurted. "It'll hurt, but I will if that's going to make you happy." Jisoo said looking at Her, slapping Her face hard as She moans, turning off the shower Jisoo carried Her towards Her bed.

Slapping Rosè's face before sucking Her breast, Jisoo kiss Her way down on Rosè's pussy before giving it a long lick, sucking it as Rosè's moans get loud. "You cumming babe?" Jisoo asked earning a nod from Rosè, going up to Her face level, Her fingers drawing circles on Rosè's clit, She comes.

Jisoo positioned Her dick slowly as Rosè then again comes. "Babe I didn't even enter you and yet here you are cumming again." Jisoo said chuckling. "Sorry babe." Chaeyoung said panting. "I'll enter now, ok?" Jisoo asked earning a nod from Rosè, She starts thrusting in and out of Her so fast not even letting Her adjust.

Their movements were erotic and didn't notice that Lisa was now on the door. "Jisoo- OMG!" Jisoo and Chaeyoung turned their heads to the shocked Lisa, Jisoo hurriedly get the blanket beside them to cover the both of them. "Wtf Lisa!" Jisoo cursed.

"Sorry, I didn't know you guys were fucking." Lisa apologises. "Get out!" Jisoo shouted. "You got a hot one right there!" Lisa said winking at Her making Rosè blush. "Want me to kill you?" Jisoo growls.

"Byeee, enjoy!" Lisa said before closing the door, Jisoo smirked. "Where are we?" Jisoo asked. "C'mon Ji, I'm about to cum!" Rosè moans. "Me too baby." Jisoo growls before thrusting deep inside Her, hips moving in sync as they reach their high, Rosè cumming on Jisoo's dick with Jisoo cumming deep inside Her.

Jisoo pulled out laying beside Her lover. "I love you babe." Jisoo said before giving Her a peck. "I love you more." Rosè replies snuggling close to Jisoo.

imjisoo_

Liked by _chaeng and 2,291 others

imjisoo_ Hottie🥵

Comments are disabled.

To be continued...