Decorations

No Ones POV

"Yahh! You put the star!" Seulgi said giving the star to Jisoo as they are almost done with Christmas tree. "I'm small give it to Byul unnie." Jisoo refuses.

"We're literally in the same height Jisoo!" Moonbyul said. "Then you do it Jeongyeon!" Seulgi said giving the star to Jeongyeon. "I don't want to." Jeongyeon shrugs.

"But you're taller than us!" The three protest. "Bu-" Jeongyeon was cut off. "No more but's just put this on top, that easy!" Jisoo said shoving the star to Jeongyeon.

"Fine! Hold the ladder." Jeongyeon said before climbing up the ladder. "Is this good?" Jeongyeon asked after She putted the star on top. "That'll work!" Jisoo answers.

"Ohh! Nice tree!" Lisa praises as She and Jennie just arrived to the living room, the dorks look at them in disbelief. "You really prioritised sex before helping us huh?" Seulgi scoffs.

"Can't help it man." Lisa said as Jennie just shyly chuckle. "You should probably go help the girls at the kitchen Jen." Jisoo suggested. "Yeah... about that my baby can't move." Lisa excused.

"Rough huh?" Moonbyul chuckles, just then the other girls arrived. "Oh! You're alive?" Rosè asked to Jennie who just nodded. "I thought you died by the roughness of this Monkey!" Rosè jokes making the others but Jenlisa laugh.

"You Dorks done decorating?" Asked Solar. "Yes!" Moonbyul answered. "Looks great!" Nayeon comments. "But the star seems a bit off." She added. "Jeongyeon was the one who putted it there." Seulgi informs.

"Oh! Wow, look at that star it looks so beautiful!" Nayeon nervously said eyeing the others for help. "I can fix it if you want." Jeongyeon said looking down. "I smell something that starts with the letter F!" Seulgi teases.

"No, Jeongyeon I'm sorry I didn't know." Nayeon said looking down. "The innocent couple is about to fight Wooohh!" Lisa cheered making the 2yeon glare at Her. "Stfu Lisa!" Jeongyeon said before walking to Nayeon with a smile. "No it's fine." She said patting the head of the older.

"Ok, how about we eat!" Solar suggested. "What's for dinner?" Moonbyul asked. "Us!" The Girls said in unison with a smirk on their faces, well except Jennie. "Pass, already had my early dinner earlier." Lisa said putting Her arms around the shy Jennie.

"Pass, I want real food." Moonbyul said before walking past the Girls towards the kitchen. "I'm so hungry, so please don't joke around." Seulgi said before following Moonbyul.

"I'd rather not eat." Jisoo said following the two. "I'm innocent!" Jeongyeon said following them while their girlfriends just look at them in disbelief. "Well, lucky me then." Jennie smirks as She and Lisa just walked past the other girls.

"Heol!" The four girls said in sync. "Did we just got rejected?" Asked Rosè. "I think we just did." Solar said dumbfounded. "Can't believe my Jeongyeon is still innocent!" Nayeon said. "Fuck it." Irene cursed.

"Hey, we're just joking around, don't be mad." Moonbyul said as She walked towards Solar and holding Her waist with a smile. "My Im is so cute!" Jeongyeon said kissing the girls forehead. "Love you!" Seulgi squealed before running to hug Irene.

Jisoo walked towards Rosè before hugging the taller girls waist with Her chin on the middle of its chest with a pout. "Love you baby." Jisoo cutely said making Rosè's face softened by the sight of Her girl. "Love you too." She gave up.

"Let's eat, I'm hungry!" Lisa said from the dining area, just then the couples who's now being lovely alerted and walked towards the dining area, hand in hand with their partners.

To be continued...