We ended up at the couch

No Ones POV

"Hayyy! Another night with the couch." Jeongyeon sighs as soon as She lay on the couch. "Oh- you're here too?" Lisa asked. "Yeah, Nayeon doesn't want me to sleep in our room." Jeongyeon said as She sat up so Lisa can seat.

"Well I guess we're all the same now." Moonbyul suddenly said as She arrived at the living room. "I don't even know if my girlfriend is Solar or the Sofa now." Moonbyul said seating next to them. "Same here, Irene keeps on blaming me for everything." Seulgi sighs Seating next to the three.

"We should just understand them." Jisoo said also seating next to them. "Yeah." The four other Dorks agreed. "It's been a while since we slept together." Moonbyul said daydreaming back to the days they always sleep together because they're scared to be alone.

"Right, I kinda miss those days." Seulgi said fidgeting with Her fingers. "That time when I first saw Jisoo unnie cried is the most painful one." Lisa said. "That was years ago Lisa." Jisoo chuckles.

"She cried for that nonsense person." Seulgi said as the others just nodded in agreement. "I miss those days when we go to the park to play." Jeongyeon said reminiscing. "Me too." Jisoo blurted as the others then again nodded in agreement.

"I miss our bonding." Jisoo suddenly said. "Yeah, it's been like a long time since we bond." Moonbyul agreed. "Let's make a promise." Seulgi suddenly said making the four Dorks look at Her in puzzle.

"What promise?" They asked in unison. "That we will never leave each other and that us being Dorks will stay together, forever." Seulgi said making the four smile, they aren't Dorks if they aren't complete.

"Promise!" The four other Dorks promised as they all laugh. "Let's do this once again!" Moonbyul announces as the other Dorks now know what She was talking about.

"Dorks, Kajja!" They happily cheered.

Now you see a friendship that will last as long as they're alive, the Dorks being such a wholesome squad is the most precious thing for the five of them. Life is about having someone to hold onto for the rest of your life and this 5 Dorks choose each other, because they know that their friendship is stronger that a steal, worth more that a gold or any materialistic things, they will be a Dork and will forever be a Dork.

Memories from their past starts to flashback back as the best moments of their life, the comfort and the love they have for each other is endless. I would love to have a friendship like them, a group of friend who's like a family to me, a group friends whom you know wouldn't desert you and will always stay by your side, everyone would be glad to have that kind of friendship, right?

What is friendship to you?

The End