Secret santa

No Ones POV

After playing more games they rested for a while.

"How about we eat first?" Irene asked. "Yeah, I'm kinda hungry after playing those games." Nayeon said while caressing Her stomach with a pout. "Let's eat then." Solar said before walking towards the dining area followed by the others.

They ate their dinner with happiness and laughter, it was so memorable for each one of them as they celebrate their Christmas eve with their partners. It was something you would look for in love and friendship, it's something you would be glad being alive for, a life full of happiness and love with the people you trust.

"Ok now, we will reveal our secret santa!" Jisoo the emcee announces together with Her co-emcee. "Who wants to go first?" Lisa asked. "I will!" Jennie volunteers. "Ok so the person I picked is really beautiful." Jennie explains. "Jisoo unnie?" Minnie asked. "Miyeon unnie?" Lisa asked. "Irene unnie!" Jennie declares giving Her gift to Irene. "Wow! Ok so we will open the gifts later all together!" Jisoo explains.

"Ok it's Irene unnies turn because She's the one who got picked!" Lisa said with a wide smile. "The person that I picked is really wild!" Irene said with a smirk making the others laugh. "Lisa?" Jisoo asked making Lisa glare at Her. "No it's my secret santa whom I picked!" Irene said with a smile giving Her gift to Jennie. "Oh! Thank youu!" Jennie squealed after receiving Her gift.

"Ok who wants to go next?" Jisoo asked. "I will!" Solar volunteers raising Her hand. "Ok so the person I picked is really really whipped for Her partner." Solar said looking at each one of them. "Jisoo!" Lisa blurted happily. "No, but it's Her girlfriend." Solar said with a smirk before giving Her gift to Rosè. "Oh! Thank youu unnie!" Rosè cutely said.

"Ok so the person I picked is really good at dancing." Rosè said. "Miyeon?" Solar asked raising an eyebrow earning a firm no from Rosè. "Lisa?" Seulgi asked. "Pabo! It's you Seulgi unnie!" Rosè said making the others laugh. "Oh! Thank you." Seulgi said with a confused smile.

"Ok so the person I picked have a very understanding girlfriend." Seulgi explains. "Jisoo! That's a firm Jisoo!" Moonbyul answers. "That's right!" Seulgi snaps giving Her gift to Jisoo who's now in shock. "Thanks!" She smiles.

"Ok so I don't quite know whom I picked bu-" Jisoo was cut off when Minnie suddenly said... "Miyeon!" She said while pointing at Jisoo with a smirk. "You didn't even let me finish, but yeah it's Miyeon..." Jisoo said giving Her gift to Miyeon. "Thank you!" Miyeon said with a glad smile.

"So I'm not that quite familiar with you guys, but as what I've seen in my secret santa, She's like a mother." Miyeon explains with a bright smile. "Moonbyul unnie!" Lisa squealed. "Right!" Miyeon smiles giving Her gift to Moonbyul. "Thank you Miyeon!" Byul said with an eye smile.

"So I'm going to get to the point, She's Jisoo's sister." Moonbyul said smiling at Minnie before giving Her gift to Her. "Boo! You're no fun!" Lisoo said booing at the older. "HAHAHAHA thank you unnie!" Minnie said smiling at the cute hamster. "So I picked someone with a gummy smile." Minnie explains fidgeting with Her fingers. "Nayeon!" Jeongyeon answered. "You're right! It's nayeon unnie!" Minnie said with a big smile before giving Her gift to Nayeon. "Thank you Minnie!" Nayeon said plastering Her gummy smile to the younger.

"So the person I picked is the most emotional person ever!" Nayeon said slightly rolling Her eyes. "That's definitely Solar Unnie!" Irene snaps making Nayeon nod aggressively in agreement. "You gayss!" Solar shouted. "Here, sorry unnie!" Nayeon said smiling at Her. "Thank youu for the gift!" Solar said, thankful.

"Ok so I think Lisa and Jeongyeon picked each other, because they're the only ones who haven't give their gifts to their secret santa!" Jisoo explains as Jeongyeon and Lisa just nodded in agreement. Giving their gifts to each other with a bright smile, first time they didn't argue.

To be continued...