Ex

No Ones POV

The dorks and the girls always hang out for about two weeks now, all of them grew fond of each other's company.

But the problem is 2yeon, chaesoo and jenlisa is not confirmed yet, though yes they flirt with each other but they didn't really confess their feelings to each other which made it more unofficial.

"Rosè there's someone looking for you!" Irene called. "Who is it unnie?" Rosè asked, rushing downstairs. "Idk it's some random dude with a bouquet of flowers." Irene shrugs.

"Alright unnie!" Rosè said before reaching the door, opening it Rosè's eyes widen. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "I just wanna surprise my girlfriend!" The guy said giving Rosè the bouquet or flowers.

"Stfu Chanyeol, you know I already ended it with you!" Rosè said throwing the flowers away. "Boyfriend?!" Asked the Girls who's now watching the two.

"C'mon Rosie we all know you didn't mean our break up." Chanyeol said. "I mean it, now get out of my sight!" Rosè shouted, but guess what Chanyeol did? He kissed Her.

"Jisoo?" Nayeon asked, looking at Jisoo who's now watching the two Kiss with betrayal, Rosè's ears perk up when She heard the beauty's same before completely pushing Chanyeol away.

"Jisoo..." Rosè called approaching the numb Jisoo standing still. "Here, flowers for you." Jisoo said giving Her a bouquet of flowers with a bitter smile.

The four dorks who's now watching the whole scene approach Jisoo with pity, Jisoo turned Her back once Rosè accepted the bouquet.

"We'll see you later at school!" Moonbyul said before leaving with the dorks and with a broken Jisoo.

Rosè broke down, crying. The Girls approached Her before comforting Her, Rosè stood up giving the flowers to Jennie.

"I need to teach someone a lesson." She said before walking towards Chanyeol, giving Him a big slap. "Fuck you!" She said before giving Him another slap. "If it wasn't for you, we will be happy by now!" She cries.

The girls took hold of Rosè before pulling Her inside the house. "You should probably go." Solar said to Chanyeol before following the others.

"Girls go get ready for school, I need to talk to Chaeyoung." Solar said as the girls just nodded and went to their respective rooms.

"Chaeyoung, you should probably explain everything to Jisoo later." Solar said patting Her back. "I hope She'll understands." Chaeyoung said hugging the older. "She will, She's Kim Jisoo anyway." Solar jokes making Rosè chuckle.

Meanwhile at the Dorks...

"C'mon Ji, we have school!" Moonbyul said trying to pull Jisoo off Her bed. "Just this once unnie..." Jisoo pleads. "Rosè will look for you." Seulgi said.

"She's probably with Her boyfriend." Jisoo said frowning. "Maybe it's just a misunderstanding." Jeongyeon commented.

"Just give me sometime alone." Jisoo said hugging Her pillow before curling into a ball on Her bed. "Fine, but make sure to talk things out with Her, ok?" Moonbyul asked receiving a thumbs up from Jisoo.

"Don't chug all the beers and soju on the fridge!" Lisa adds before heading out with the others.

To be continued...