8. Let it all out babygirl.

"Uh, I think I am going to cry", Alison spoke as she threw her legs in the air. They were now back in LA after the three day outing at palm springs. "I cannot do this anymore"

"You barely even studied for 30 minutes. What the fuck do you mean by I cannot do this anymore", Taehyung spoke from beside.

"You don't understand Tae, I am not meant for books and calculators. Its not me"

"Then what do you plan to do?", he remarked folding his arms along his chest. "When you graduate you have to find yourself something to do. You cannot mooch off dad for life. If you want money from him, you have to show him that you are worthy of getting it"

"Uh no", Alison shook her head. "He calls me princess so he has to treat me like a princess"

Taehyung curved his lips in distaste as this weird statement from his sister. "So you are telling me you have no plans to do anything in life?"

"I am going to become an influencer. I already have like 20K followers on Instagram that love my fashion and lifestyle posts. So, I will leverage that and start my own brand"

"I wanted an answer more on the lines of, yeah I'll intern somewhere and gain experience and then help my brother and my dad run their business. But to each their own"

"Pfft", Alison made a noise. "I am not joining that tacky steel business"

"That tacky steel business pays for all your extravagant bags and dinners. So better put some respect in it. And its fine if you don't want to work there. When it comes time to inherit it, me and Jin Hyung will benefit from not having to split amongst you. So more for us! Say goodbye to about $1 billion"

"Noooo", Alison immediately rushed to her brother. "I'll intern okay! I'll intern somewhere nice and then join you guys. Don't take me off the inheritance please. Please Tae.."

Taehyung giggled as he pulled her cheeks, his little sister's scared face making it all the more cuter. "Okay okay, we won't. Only if you go make me a nice ramen. Then I'll think and have a word with dad"

"What! Fuck you", Alison swat his hand away. "Make it yourself. Or ask Tom. Chef Kang won't be coming today, we are by ourselves"

"ALISON!", suddenly the main door opened with a thud and Chaerin came running in. She looked haphazard and was holding a bag of toiletries. "ALISON! Let me use your bathroom"

"What happened?", the woman came running out as she was called.

"The heating stopped at my apartment and I need to get ready. I have to go out"

"Go out? Where? And why am I not invited?", Alison crossed her arms. "Wait, are you going on a date? The dress you are holding is supposed to be your date dress. I know you have worn it to two dates before"

"No—No", Chaerin immediately corrected. "Its not a date. Remember I told you me and Jungkook were gonna go out for dinner?"

"You and Jungkook?", Alison's face went blank. "You never told me about it"

"I did. At Hoseok's villa. You cut me off because apparently you had tea to give about Luna's father getting her wedding fixed to someone else while she had gotten pregnant with her boyfriend's baby"

"Oh", Alison nodded. "Yeah I remember, I guess. So what is it? Is it a date?"

"Its just a dinner. He wanted to apologize for not helping me out of the pool"

"Then why are you wearing your date dress?", Alison pointed at it and for a moment Chaerin was out of words at being busted like this."Are you hoping this be a date?"