11. Woman, you leave me mesmerized

"Jungkook!"

The man looked up as the door to the house opened. Chaerin walked in, slightly surprised at the sight of the man. Her eyes traced his luggage and she paused, trying to make sense of his reason for visit.

"Hey, why are you in LA?", she quizzed. "I mean good to see you but the visit is such a surprise. Alison texted me and I was taken aback. Where is she tho?"

"I am in here!", a voice piped in from the kitchen. "Making coffee!"

Chaerin looked into the kitchen to see a glimpse of Alison in her element, brewing a coffee. Based on her voice she sounded peppy which made the former wonder what happened. The last time she had observed Alison was rigid around Jungkook. Did those two work out their awkwardness before she came home?

"Hey Chaerin! Good to see you", with that he stood up. Jungkook walked towards Chaerin as he took her in a hug. "I know its out of the blue. I missed Lorenzo's Bistro too much so I moved here. Couldn't bear to be away"

Chaerin chuckled as she heard this, hugging him back. But she stopped as he spoke something else.

"Or maybe I just missed going there with you"

Her cheeks heated up as butterflies swarmed her stomach. Jungkook parted from her, smirking at having gotten the woman to blushed. "You look cute with those red cheeks and nose, Rudolph", he flirtatiously teased, flicking her nose tip as he stepped away. The woman felt so coy, she immediately looked away, trying to calm herself down.

"Here's the coffee!", Alison walked in. She handed a mug to Jungkook and another to Chaerin. "Just the way you like, one sugar cube, cream and medium hot"

"Thanks Ali, did you feed the kids?"

"Yes Miss, I fed my nephews. Also I feel we should talk about something. I know what you have been up to"

"You know what?", Chaerin raised a brow.

"Jungkook told me about your personal unsolicited activities with my knitting business"

Chaerin's eyes widened as she looked at Jungkook who just shrugged his shoulders. Taking the scarf he owned, playfully he put it around his shoulder.

"Uh I don't know what he said but I was just casually mentioning it to people. They looked cold so I thought I should let them know. I figured it would help you out too"

"Yeah they looked cold!? Everyone was wearing crop tops and the heat was peaking outside. Yes they were definitely very cold", Jungkook chuckled. "It was as cold as the tundras"

"Hey! Cut it", Chaerin hissed at him, the man's teasing not aiding her defense at all.

"You have interest in my business, don't you? The ambitious lady in you can't wait to make the thing big, can it?", Alison crossed her arms.

"You know I don't have time for this. I do 90 hours of week at my consulting job sometimes"

"Yeah and that is why you constantly login to my account to check analytics and how the page is performing? You know when Jungkook mentioned this, I got curious. I know you Chaerin and I also know that you would never stop at just suggesting the shop to some people. So I dug deep and realized that you have been up to a lot behind my back. Guess telling me your laptop password was you mistake because I found all the investor pitches, research reports on the wool industry and presentations you have been making to raise money for the business"

Chaerin gasped, feeling absolutely violated at being exposed like this. Alison smirked as she raised her hand and Jungkook who looked like he was enjoying this too much gave her a high-five.