5. Taehyung belongs to the streets

A/N: why are you guys so confused on who the lead is? Like I said it will be clear as the book proceeds. Some of y'all really impatient. Do you call up the director as soon as a multi-cast movie begins to know who the lead is? No right. Same here. Don't be confused, it will be clear. Can't believe I have to scold my own readers.

"Chaerin!"

"Taehyung, I don't want to date you. For the last effing time"

"Oh I am not her to ask you to go on a date", the boy chuckled. "I wanted to ask you if you want pancakes"

"Who's cooking them?", Chaerin asked puzzled.

"I am", he replied.

"You can cook? Because I clearly remember you almost set the kitchen on fire at Alison's apartment trying to make instant ramen"

"Eh", Taehyung waved his hand. "That was like two years ago. I have been taking lessons after that. In Seoul. I found myself a class I like. The lady teaches everything from Korean food to Italian, Chinese, Continental. I go everyday. I actually got quite good at cooking"

"Are you sure you go there to learn the cooking and not for the lady", Chaerin raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

Taehyung scoffed. "Grandma Han, my teacher is 68 years olds"

"Okay okay! I didn't know it was a grandma. And even if it was, I have seen enough weird porn to know oldies get it too. I still remember that one porn with an old lady doing an orgy with four men...", with that she stopped to visualize something. "Scarred me for life"

"CHAERIN YOU ARE DISGUSTING!", Taehyung yelled again. "What kinda nasty shit are you into. I definitely could have lived without knowing that bit of information"

Chaerin evilly laughed as she held Taehyung's arm and rocked him slightly. "Why should I be the only one suffering? But anyways, if you are offering food, I am not saying no"

"You are evil. Too bad you are also cute so I have to let you get away with it", he playfully winked as he led her to the table.

Chaerin sat as Taehyung cooked pancakes for them. Taking a plate, he served her a stack. "Chocolate pancake with whipped cream, Nutella and some hazelnut ice cream"

"Wow Chocolate and hazelnut is like my favorite combination ever", Chaerin squealed.

"Really?", the man asked adjusting his apron. He smiled watching her dig into the pancake. "That's really good Taehyung! 100 points for character development"

Taehyung chuckled. "I'll make you one more"

"By the way how are you up so early? And why did you not come to the party yesterday?"

"Ah, Dad called. Investors from Japan wanted a meeting. Since I am leading the project and Jin Hyung's consulting, we had no choice. So we were at the coffee shop across the villa for like 5 hours, working till 3 am. When we came back, most of you guys were asleep"

"Ah that explains how Alison got away...", she muttered under her breath.

"What?", Taehyung asked puzzled. "Nothing", the woman replied quickly. She got back to eating. Footsteps were heard behind and they both turned to see a sleepy Jungkook standing there.

"Hyung I could smell something delicious"

"Oh Chaerin, morning", he wished with a raspy voice. For a moment Chaerin was reminded of what she saw the night before. Dismissing it as something that wasn't her concern, she smiled at him. "Morning Jungkook, sleep well?"

"Not really. The alcohol fucking got me, I have no recollection of what I did. All I remember is doing 5 shots and after that everything's a haze. Please tell me I didn't do anything illegal"