17. Are you throwing a tantrum?

The entire LAX airport watched as two woman wailed on the departure gates. Kim Alison bawled her eyes out with her best friend as the boyfriend watched, unsure what to do.

"Chae... you will leave me alone...you cannot leave me alone...", the woman cried as she hugged the other tightly. On the other hand Chaerin too bawled her eyes out. "I don't want to leave you alone, who will take care of my little Ali if I leave her alone"

"Dont go...", the best friend cried in response. "Dont go....this is the first time in 23 years we will be away"

"Come with me Ali, come with me. I'll take care of you forever. Even if I have kids, you'll be my firstborn. I have to take care you...", Chaerin hugged her tightly.

"You know I cannot. Someone has to handle Woolworks until you come back", the former replied, talking about the clothing brand the duo started to promote the stuff Alison knit. Chaerin on the other hand took care of the business operations and finance.

"Okay then, I'll come every month to visit you", Chaerin assured.

"Babe we are literally going to be on the other side of the country. You cannot take a 7 hour flight every month"

Jungkook shut up when Chaerin glared at him for interrupting. "He is right", Alison replied blowing her nose on a tissue. "I'll drop by whenever I can. You are in the most competitive course in the world and I am unemployed. So between the both of us, I can definitely hop in on more flights"

"Every month?", Chaerin raised her pinky finger. "Every month", Alison wrapped her's around. The former nodded with a smile, tears still rolling down her eyes.

"Listen to me. Cut down on your shopping and save money for the business. Avoid eating sour food at night, it gives you rashes. Don't go drinking with that fake ass friends of yours who will leave you alone drunk just so they can makeout with random men. Always cover your glass so no one roofies your drink. Take a coat because you never know when it will get cold. And always keep some me—"

"Medicine for headaches and hangovers so that I can take one when I feel sick", Alison completed. "I know mommy, I know it all", she chuckled.

Jungkook smiled seeing this interaction. He had in his life never seen two people who completed each other like this. It was as if these girls were both carved from the same stone, the ying to the other's yang. "Its time Chae", he said to his girlfriend as the announcement was made for the flight to boston.

"Take care of yourself Ali, I will miss you a lot", they hugged tightly for one last time.

"I'll miss you too Chae, I love you so much. And you have to keep your status as the topper. Our honour resides in your hands. When I come to your graduation ceremony I better not see this trick ass bitch Jungkook being crowned as student of the year", with that she playfully glared at the man.

Jungkook chuckled as he pulled her cheek. "I cant wait to see your sore face as Chaerin comes second and I grab the highest honor"

"That's never happening", the woman whose name was mentioned scoffed from the side. "Because I have already began my side of the game. I actually have a dinner meet up with one of the professors two days from now. I reached out to her LinkedIn to talk about one of her research papers and she was so impressed, she invited me to a popular ramen place near Harvard's campus for dinner. So I am going to talk her into giving me the schedule ahead of time so I can begin studying right away"

Jungkook gasped and Alison smirked as she put a hand around Chaerin's shoulders. "All is fair in love, war and a quest for a 4.0 gpa"

"If you want to play dirty", Jungkook scoffed. "We shall do it that way"